s e v e n t e e n

KATHERINE

I enter the dorm as slow and as quiet as I can, I stayed in Mar's dorm for a bit so my legs wouldn't be numb anymore and I could actually walk in a straight line. I enter the dorm and see Rox sleeping, I hold back a chuckle as I see Kai in bed with her but barely because Rox is taking up the whole bed.

I quickly change my clothes and make my way to Draco and Blaise's dorm, I knock and it opens to reveal a sleeping Draco.

"Katherine? What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Kai is sleeping in my room with Rox, and I bet they're going do it again while I'm sleeping because it has happened before." I shudder at the thought. "So I can I stay here please."

"Just sleep in Kai's room."

"He shares with Tom dumbass." I say.

"I don't mind." I hear a voice. Me and Draco look to our left and see Tom leaning against the wall while looking at me.

"Cool didn't ask," I turn back to Draco. "So can I?"

"Just sleep in Kai's bed, I'm not going to touch you." Tom says going back in his dorm.

"I guess I'll sleep in Kai's bed, yours is small anyway and you snore." I say.

"I don't snore." He argues.

"Uh huh."

"Watch next time you come over, my father will get involved." He jokes.

"Can he do me while he's at it?" I ask.

"Kat! That's gross, and he's married."

"She can join." I shrug as I go into Kai's dorm.

"This girl." I hear Draco sigh.

I let out a laugh as I close the door, and see Tom sitting on his bed while leaning on his hands, wearing only pyjama pants. I roll my eyes and go into Kai's bed.

"You're not going to say anything?" He asks standing at the edge of the bed.

"Nothing to say Tom. Go to sleep." I say.

I hear him sigh and walk to his bed.

(morning)

I groan as I stretch, looking around the room and seeing Tom still sleeping. I stand up and go to the bathroom in the dorm, I pull down my sweatpants and sit on the toilet.

Then the door opens to show a half naked Tom rubbing his eyes.

"Tom! You can at least knock." I say.

"Nothing I haven't seen Carter." He winks getting his toothbrush.

"Still, it's weird. Go brush your teeth in the room and let me finish."

"Whatever." He says then goes outside and doesn't bother closing the door.

"Tom!"

"My bad." He says closing the door.

I finish what I need to do and brush my teeth with the toothbrush I kept here when I was dating Tom. As I open the door Tom falls backwards. I look down at him.

"Really?"

"Yes ma'am." He says getting up.

"Alright I'm going, bye." I say, closing the door not waiting for him to respond.

That was somewhat decent, it wasn't awkward. But I mean I did sleep with his brother not even 24 hours ago.