t h i r t e e n

KATHERINE
(two later on Monday in charms)

I get snapped out of my trance by a cold hand on my thigh, I look beside me and see Adam smirking while still looking to the front. A small smile appears on my face before I lean over and whisper into his ear.

"What are you doing?" I ask, he looks over at me.

"I know why you hooked up with me the other day, don't worry I don't mind."

"What?"

"I heard Riddle cheated on you the same day we fucked, but it's fine. You can fuck me all you want, as long as I get to see you." He says.

"I-I wasn't using you Adam, I just.. I don't know, I'm sorry." I say.

"It's alright Kat, friends with benefits? How about that?" He smirks putting his hand out for me to shake, I smile and shake his hand then pay attention to the front of the class.

His hand moves up my thigh and past my skirt, I smirk and look down at his hand. His cold rings sending shivers through me, I look back to the front of the class as his hand rubs on my clothed clit. He moves my panties to the side and rubs my clit with two fingers, I ball my hand into a fist and bite on my knuckles.

I close my eyes as he enters two fingers into me, trying not to let out a sound.

"Miss Carter?" I hear a voice making my eyes snap open.

"Mhm?"

"Care to tell me what spell can shift a scary boggart into something silly?" Flitwick asks just as Adam starts to pump his fingers.

I swallow the lump in my throat and fix my seating, grabbing onto Adam's arm to tell him to stop but this just makes him go faster.

"Uh, it's the Rid- fuck." I mutter.

"I'm sorry Miss Carter but I didn't quite catch that."

"The uh, the Riddikulus spell."

"Well done Miss Carter." He smiles before moving onto someone else. I look over at Adam and see him acting as nothing was happening while holding in a laugh. I lay my head onto his shoulder trying not to make a sound.

I bite down on his shirt as I feel my orgasm approaching, he rubs and thrusts his fingers faster. I release over his fingers, I bite down on his shirt that it left a bite mark.

"You made my shirt wet." He sighs.

"It's your fault for choosing to finger me in class." I say fixing my panties.

"Uh huh." He laughs.

I feel eyes staring at me so I look up and see Tom staring at me.

Great.

-

I walk down the corridor after class but then a hand grabs my arm and pulls me into a classroom, as I'm about to let out a scream a hand covers my mouth and hold onto my waist. It's to dark in here to see but the person brings out their wand and whispers 'Lumos' and a light appeared showing none other than Tom.

I roll my eyes and back away from his arms then find a light and turn it on, I sit onto one of the desks and look at him.

"What?" I say.

"Are you fucking Kingston?"

"Maybe, maybe not." I smirk, he never liked Adam.

"We just broke up." I stare at him.

"Are you okay? Don't tell me that I shouldn't hook up with someone else after you cheated on me, at least I'm not cheating while we're still in a relationship." I say.

"Yeah, yeah you're right." He sighs.

"I know, I always am." I say smirking. He hates when I get cocky.

"Don't get cocky now Kat."

"Uh huh, okay bye." I say trying to push past him but he grabs my arm.

"What?" I whine trying to leave.

"Kiss me." He whispers looking down at my lips, I look at his lips then back at his brown eyes.

"No."

"Please? One last time?"

"Go find Amara," I say trying to leave his grasp but he won't let me.

"I don't fucking want Amara, Kat, I want you."

"You still cheated Tom." I say.

"Just, one last kiss. Please, then I'll leave you alone." I think for a second. I roll my eyes and lean up and peck his lips.

But that wasn't enough for him because he grabs my cheek and waist pulling me back in, his thumb rubbing circles on my cheek. His lips moving against mine in sync, his grip on my waist tightening, not wanting to let me go.

We pull away at the same time, we stare into each other's eyes. I leave his grasp and exit the classroom, I turn the corner and slide down the wall.

He's gone.

But I'm not crying over him, he made his choice.

He choose to lose me.