s e v e n

KATHERINE

Where would he be?

Astronomy tower

I run to the other side of the school, pushing through all the students. I reach the stairs and run up, running out of breath. I see Tom sitting on the ledge of the tower, hold his arm with his sleeve up.

"Tom?" I ask causing him to flinch and pull his sleeve back down but he stops once he realizes it's me.

"What do you want?" He asks coldly.

"I just wanted to say sorry, I was really high I didn't mean what I said." I walk up to him.

"Well you still said it." He says taking my hand away from his shoulder.

"Does it hurt?"

"What?" He says looking at me.

"The mark, does it hurt?"

"Only when he uses his mind control to activate it, then it starts to burn. Like someone's burning me alive." I laugh slightly making him glare at me, I put my hands up in defence.

"Hey you know I laugh at the worse moments." He nods.

"Yeah." I sit down beside him.

"You accept my apology?" He nods wrapping his arm around me.

"You can explain if you want." I say.

"Thank you, I really don't know what came over me Kat, I know what I did was wrong but she was just there, wearing the most revealing clothes. I couldn't help myself." He takes his arm away and looks down.

"Really? You cheated on me just because you couldn't 'control yourself'? Do you realize how stupid you sound? You could've came to me, I would've helped you." I scoff.

"What did you think I was going to say? That she came on me?"

"That would be equally as worse, because if she's the one who came onto you and you wouldn't have stopped her. I thought you were going to say something like 'I was under a spell' or some shit like that but 'I couldn't control myself' really? How many times?"

"What?"

"How many times did you fucking sleep with her?"

"Twice."

"When?"

"Why does that matter?"

"Just tell me!" I yell.

"During potions class 2 days ago and the same night when Kai told you."

"Your telling me that you cheated on me twice.. within 3 days ?" He nods.

"Cant believe I actually thought you'd have a good reason, fuck you." I run down the stairs.

What is wrong with me? I'm so bi-polar, I need to sort out my fucking emotions.