f i f t e e n

KATHERINE

I put on a plain black strapless dress that reached my mid thigh, Rox wore a beige version of my dress which hugged her curves amazingly.

We were now waiting in the common room for the boys, they finally came after 10 minutes of us waiting. Draco wearing his usual black suit, Blaise and Kai wearing grey sweatpants but different shirts, Kai's being grey and Blaise's being dark green.

"Ten years later." Rox jokes.

"Shush, your the one who takes twenty hours in the washroom." Blaise says.

"Well we're not at home are we?" She asks.

"Stop bickering let's go," I say grabbing Rox's hand.

-

We finally get to the Room of Requirement, every party is thrown here since none of the houses trust the other houses to be in their common room.

Blaise and Draco go to hit on some random Ravenclaws, Kai and Rox leave to dance leaving me by myself. I walk over to the alcohol stand and pour myself a shot. I drink it and pour more and more, drinking all of them.

"Yo, I found someone who has M. Wanna get some?" Rox says coming up behind me, by M she means molly.

"Shit of course let's go." I say. She drags me to some Gryffindors and they give us a tiny bag of it, we thank them and get the guys to do it with us. We sit on one couch where's no one else is.

"Here you go first." I say to Rox, she takes a bit on her finger and drags it against the inside of her bottom lip.

Then it's my turn, then Kai's, Draco, then Blaise's. By now the bag is half empty, Draco pulls out a few cigarettes and gives us one each.

"Where's you get this?" I ask lighting mine.

"I don't know, I got it from some of the Ravenclaw girls." He shrugs.

"Where's Tom?" Blaise asks earning him a slap on the back of his head by his sister.

"Ow what was that for?"

"For bringing up her cheating ex dumbfuck." She says.

"It's okay, I don't care." I say.

I look around the room and see Marcus lighting up a joint, I look at my cigarette and burn it out before passing it back to Draco, it wasn't even half way done but I like weed way more then cigarettes.

"I'll be back." I say to them before making my way to Mar. When he sees me he rolls his eyes.

"What?" He asks.

"Do have any extra rolls?"

"No, even if I did why would I give it to you?"

"I don't know but I really want one right now." I say leaning against the wall beside him.

"Here." He says passing me his joint.

"Thanks." I take it and take a pull, blowing it out as me and Mar make eye contact.

"Who knew Marcus Riddle could be so nice?" I tease him as I take a few more hits.

"Oh be quiet." He says taking the roll back.

"I'm joking, so..where's your brother?" I ask, instantly regretting it.

"Why? Still care for him?"

"A little? Is that bad? I mean I know he cheated but it was going to be our one year in a month if he didn't cheat," I think about what I'm doing. "Why am I talking about this with you, what is wrong with me?" I mentally curse myself out.

I'm about to walk away but a hand grabs my neck from behind and turns me around, my nose touching Mars. He drags his hand from behind my neck to my cheek, he uses his thumb to drag my bottom lip down. He then blows smoke into my mouth, keeping eye contact the whole time.

"You're so fucking hot." He whispers looking at my lips blowing out the smoke he blew into my mouth.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says moving his face away from my face but his hand still on my cheek.

"Then fuck me." I say looking at his hand holding the joint, thinking about it around my neck.

I'm not thinking straight at all, sober me wouldn't fuck Marcus Riddle, I thought of it but would never go through with it. The alcohol mixed with molly and weed isn't a good match for me.