f i v e

KATHERINE

"Past." A boy says.

We're in transfiguration, Draco and Blaise at the back of the class, me and Kai in the middle, and Rox..sleeping in our dorm.

"What?" I whisper turning around.

"Here." He gives me a note, as soon as I take it Tom raises his hand from the very back.

"Yes?" McGonagall asks.

"Can I use the loo?" He asks and she nods going back to the lesson, he leaves the class but just after he sent me a slight smirk.

I open the note and read it.

          I'm sorry, please come to the abandoned           boys lavatory . I want to explain myself.

Theo's writing. I stuff the note into my bag and think about it for a second. Kai looks over to me, he leans in my ear.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I whisper.

"Can I go to the washroom?" I raise my hand, she nods and I leave taking my bag with me.

I walk to where the abandoned boys lavatory, once I get there I opened the door but what I see doesn't even shock me.

Tom kissing Amara.

"Wow." I clap, they snap their heads to me.

"I came here to hear you out for cheating and catch you smashing faces with the one you cheated on me with, hilarious." I laugh.

"Shit, I didn't think you'd come." He says.

"Yeah well I shouldn't have." I say. I turn around and leave, refusing to cry over him.

He doesn't deserve my tears.

I run to the Common room and spot the perfect person, Adam Kingston. We used to hook up on the low, neither of us caught feelings, well that I know of. That was until Theo came along, so we stopped.

"Adam." I say, he turns around and smiles.

"Kat, hey." He gives me a hug.

"Let's go to my dorm." I smirk. He follows me.

We get in and close the door, he pushes me back on the bed and attaches his lips to mine.

"Shit, I missed fucking you," he smirks against my lips.

"Me too." I say taking his shirt off.

"Wait don't you have a boyfriend?" He stops his actions making me roll my eyes.

"He cheated."

"Oh shit I'm sorry."

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me."

He smirks and comes back kissing me, he takes my clothes off and kisses down my body.

          (later in the Great Hall for dinner  (6pm)  )

"Kat, wanna come with me?" Rox asks as we finish our food.

"Where?" I ask drinking my drink.

"To the Weasleys, I need more weed and might grab other things too."

"Yeah let's go."

We get up from the Slytherin table and walk over to the Gryffindor table, some of them sending dirty looks at us making us wink or smirk at them. We walk till we get to the two redheads.

"George, Fred." Rox says, they turn around and look at us.

"Hello ladies." They say and smirk at the same time.

"I need more weed." Rox says.

"We just gave you like 2 grams 5 days ago." George says.

"I know but it wasn't just me who smoked it, Kai, Draco, Blaise, and Kat smoked it too." They laugh.

"Alright which one?"  Fred says.

"Kat, you want a certain one?" Rox turns to me.

"Yeah the hybrid one."

"Alright anything else?"

"Do you have any edibles?" Rox asks.

"Yeah which kind."

"Gummy worms." Rox smiles.

"Alrighty that's it?" We nod, "alright that'll be 8 galleons, small discount for two beautiful ladies." George smirks.

"Meet us in the lavatory at 10, you know which one." We nod and leave to the common room.

"I'm so bored," Rox sighs.

"Didn't you say something about a party with the Ravenclaws like 2 days ago?"

"Oh yeahhhh, they're having a party on the weekend. I think it's for the seventh years but sixth years are going too."

"We're going to this shit right?" Draco asks coming down.

"Hell yeah." I say.

"Do we need dates?" Blaise groans.

"Nah I don't think so." Rox says.

"Thank god." I moan.

"Do we have to dress up or anything?" Kai says.

"No, I think it's just regular clothing." She shrugs.

(8pm)

Me and Rox walk to the boys lavatory waiting for the twins, once they come in we pay them, me and her split it. Me paying 4 galleons and her the same. They give us the stuff and we leave, as we're walking we bump into two people. We look up.

Tom and Marcus

Great, I roll my eyes and grab Rox's hand in attempt to leave but they step in front of us again.

"What?" I ask them.

"Can we please talk?" Theo asks.

"No, I already came to talk to you because you asked me too but caught you eating the face of the girl you cheated on me with, so no Tom we can't fucking talk. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to smoke with my best friend and I don't need you or your brother to interrupt it, go find some other girl to fuck with because sorry to let you know but this girl," I point to myself. "Is done with your games, and you know what maybe if you figure out the meaning of 'loyalty' and 'feelings' then we can talk, but for now I'm done with your shit." I slap him across the face and grab Rox's hand leaving the two boys shocked.

TOM

"Shut the fuck up." I say to my brother who's dying of laughter as I hold my jaw.

"I'm sorry.. but you just mad handled, by a girl!" He laughs, making me roll my eyes. I walk away from him.

"Hey, I'm only joking!" He yells.