I'm Crazy About You, Princess

A/N: A boring filler chapter, but I'm trying to be a little more regular with my chapter updates. Please bear with me, guys. Love ya'll <3

"Pull me into your arms, say I'm the one you own."

-Single Ladies, Beyoncé-

Valentina

"Please, we have to do it once," Yasmine clasped her hands together and flashed her puppy eyes at me. 

Okay I did not expect that to be so convincing.

"This is blackmail, Minnie. But fine. I'll do it," I sighed, and she practically hopped around my room in excitement. 

Everybody else was still asleep, and we were up early because Yasmine was super excited about my birthday today.

"Now, let's discuss birthday! So, the plan is, we'll be going on a shopping spree, because none of us could get you proper gifts. And Xavier is your boyfriend, so you have to splurge on his card. It's a must."

"Do I really have to? I mean, I've got my own salary too. We could go shopping with that," I explained, and she gave me a pointed look.

"Val, we'll ask for Xavier's opinion on this. Anyway, then we get some lunch, I know this place with amazing gourmet burgers and cheese fries. The guys will join us there. And at night, we go clubbing!"

Honestly, I've never planned anything for my birthday, but seeing Yasmine so happy makes me feel quite excited as well.

"I am so ready for today! Ooooh, wait can I please choose your outfit?" Yasmine was prepared to flash me her puppy eye look again, and I agreed before that. Phew.

I headed to the bathroom with the outfit Minnie chose for me and felt thankful since today was a good hair day. My brown hair was straight until my waist and then ended in pretty curls.

The outfit was a full-sleeved black crop top, with a zip sewn halfway and a deep neck. The collar looked quite sophisticated.