My Boyfriend Is A Directioner

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed."

-What Makes You Beautiful, One Direction-

Valentina

Why does this man look so handsome right in the morning? 

I think I'm drooling right now at how amazing Xavier looks. 

I mean, I woke up a few minutes ago and I had to run to the washroom to brush and fix my hair vigorously, returning to bed before he woke up.

And I barely look presentable. 

But this man, how is it so effortless for him?

Oh shit, he's my boyfriend. 

I internally gasp as I realize it. He's in a bed beside me, in all his glory, and he was inside me last night. 

Dear God, I have two words for you. Thank. You.

"Fuck you even look beautiful drooling," the sexiest morning voice I've ever heard interrupted my thoughts. 

Xavier was looking at me like I was a piece of art.

"Pfft, I'm not drooling," I scoff, while discreetly trying to wipe off any drool at the corner of my mouth.

"I know you're drooling, babygirl, I've done it too many times. Especially when I watch you sleep or breathe really. And last night when I had the honour of eating your delectable pussy. Familiarity with drooling has been achieved," he states normally, winking at me as I choked on air at how effortless his dirty talk is. 

He walked over to my side of the bed and picked me up in his arms, and I flinched a little as I adjusted my legs.

"Sore, babygirl?" Xavier asked, worry clouding his expression.

"Mhmm, why are you so huge?" I mumbled, but he definitely heard it. His grip tightened slightly on me as he chuckled softly. 

He placed me on the counter, the cool marble feeling good against my skin.

"Only for my babygirl," he whispers, softly kissing my nose as I blushed at his statement. 

This man will cause a combustion on my face one day. He switched the water on placed a bath bomb in it when the bath filled up. 

His strong arms lifted me, and he climbed into the bath, slowly sitting down as he placed me in between his legs. 

The bath is a big square shape in the washroom that is big enough to be an apartment, so the warm water and the bubbles were very comfortable for my sore muscles.

"Thank you," Xavier whispered, his head leaning back, arms stretched out on both sides.

"Why?" I asked, curiously placing my head on his chest, and looking up at him.