Epilogue

'I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed

I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head

And I'll take the kids to school

Wave them goodbye

And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night'

-Say You Won't Let Go, James Arthur-

Valentina

"Viv, what do you want to write on the cake, sweetheart?" I ask the little girl shaking with excitement as she skips around me.

"I wuv you Daddy," she says, not being able to contain her happiness. 

She's only six but she's well aware Xavier will be here soon.

I chuckled and continued to pump out frosting to write what she wants on the cake.

"Mom, don't listen to the kid. Write 'Happy Anniversary'," Xander, my ten-year-old suggests, pointing to the cake.

"You're both kids, baby," I say and his nose scrunches up.

"No way. Dad taught me how to swim the other day. I'm grown up now," he explained, and I shook my head with a smile. The door opened and Viv squealed as she tiptoed to the door of the kitchen.

"Baby princess, where are you?" Xavier's smooth voice resonated as he called out to Viv, and on cue she ran out, giggling when Xavier's large arm picked her up like an ice cream scoop, kissing her hair.

"Daddy," she giggled as he looked at her with his eyes shining deeply with love.

"Hi little cutie, you missed me today?" He asked her, poking her chubby arms as she placed her head against his shoulder.

"Evvyday Daddy, evvyday," she sighed, and Xavier chuckled.

"Hi, Dad. Happy Anniversary," Xander says, sitting up straight, imitating Xavier's expression.

"Thank you, bud," Xavier says softly, patting Xander's hair and placing a kiss at the side of his head. 

Xander practically beamed at the affection but pretended to be cool about it.

"A cake for me, babygirl? You shouldn't have," he whispered, placing Viv down who continued to circle him as he walked up to me, placing a lingering kiss on my forehead.

"Happy Anniversary, Xavi," I say, and he pulls me into a hug, his arms encircling my waist tightly.

"Happy Anniversary, love. Thank you for tolerating my ass all these years, I could never be luckier," he softly whispered, resting his chin on my head. The doorbell rang and the kids rushed to open the door.

"Well, your ass is super cute," I giggled and Xavier's brow quirks up.

"I think you mean it's fucking sexy, and that it will under and above you tonight," he smirks, making me turn into a beetroot.

"Momma momma, look who's here for cake," Viv skipped into the kitchen followed by everyone.

Bryce and Yasmine walked in, with their son Brandon doing a cool high five with Xander.

Mateo and Bailey had their daughter Maisey join Viv as they skipped about happily.

"She ain't wrong, we actually are here for cake," Austin saunters in with Dean poking his head into kitchen. Austin rushes over to the counter and reaches over to the cake with a spoon.

"Hey, HEY, back up. We're cutting it later," I shooed him away and he pouts, which made Xander and Brandon pat his lower back, joining his sorrow.

"Momma, was Dad always your husband?" Xander asked as we were chatting in the living room, everyone with a piece of cake after a huge anniversary dinner.

"No, sweetie. He was actually my boss," I smiled, and Xavier sighed beside me.

"Yeah I was. Now she's the boss of me," he murmured as I smacked his thigh.

"So, how did you marry? You were friends with your boss?" Brandon asked, looking up at us with curiosity.

"It all started when I was Roommates with my Boss."

A/N: Started from the bottom, now we're here. *drumroll*