Why Leave Me, Princess?

"And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy 

Coming back here to you once I figured it out 

You were right here all along."

-Mirrors, Justin Timberlake-

Valentina

A small feeling of being completely content with life made my mind all warm and fuzzy. 

I stepped out of bathroom into the huge closet, a towel wrapped around my body, ending mid-thigh. 

Xavier followed with a towel hugging his lower body, the sinfully sexy V-shaped muscle below his abs exposed. 

I walked over to pick up my clothes.

"I've got some clothes here for you, princess," he said, and I looked up to see him slide open a closet door. He leaned on the door as I stood beside him to inspect the clothes. 

There were casual outfits and some office outfits as well. 

The drawer inside was full of lace lingerie sets.

"How do you have all this?" I asked, and he smirked, surprising me by placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I meant it when I said I planned to spend my life with you, babygirl. This is just me preparing for that," he explained, and walked over to his closet doors, getting a black shirt to wear. I chose a black crop sweatshirt and a black and white miniskirt. 

Surprisingly the outfit fit perfectly, along with the black lingerie set. I stepped out of the bathroom, about to ask Xavier how the fit was accurate when he almost knocked the life out of me. 

He stood there wearing a black shirt, a few buttons undone, paired with black pants, and his hair hair styled to the side. 

How long is his handsomeness going to keep sending me over the edge? 

His gaze met mine and travelled down my body before meeting my eyes again. 

Tucking his hands in his pockets, he smiled at me.

"I never knew you'd look this amazing in that when I was buying it," he said, and I blushed softly as he walked over to me.

"Should we sit in the office, princess? We need to talk," Xavier's words were a shove into the reality of the situation. 

Yes, I agreed to tell him everything. I'm worried how he's going to take the news.