That Was My Favourite Top Though

"I see my future in your eyes."

-Perfect, Ed Sheeran-

Valentina

My head rested on Xavier's chest, his heart beating rhythmically, the soft sound soothing me as I smiled like a goofy idiot. His beard covered his jaw, but I could make out the distinct sharp outline. 

Xavier's face was nothing short of perfection. His soft lips parted slightly, and he looked extremely peaceful. I tried to move away from him and get off the bed, but I forgot about his arm that was looped around me. 

His bicep contracted in reflex, pulling me closer, his chin resting on my head, tucking me safely into him.

"Princess, don't go," he mumbled, and his sexy morning voice made my heart flutter to places I never knew.

"We have to get ready for work, Xavier," I whispered, and he stirred against me, grumbling about work. He slipped off the bed and picked me up in a swift motion, making me squeal. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he held me up by my thighs. He grabbed his toothbrush from his washroom and walked to my room. 

Entering my washroom, he placed me on the counter comfortably, took my toothbrush and put some toothpaste onto it, handing it to me. Both of us brushed in silence and looking at a shirtless Xavier with a toothbrush propped into his mouth made me feel all warm inside. 

I didn't want my imagination to go there, but nevertheless it did. 

Xavier, in a relationship with me, both of us waking up together, making breakfast, spending every waking second of every day together. 

Which is when I realized, that's exactly what we do. Every day.

"Are we in a relationship?" I blurted out and my body froze after I hopped off the counter. We were done brushing and Xavier and I looked at each other's reflections in the mirror intensely.

"Do you want to be?" He asked, his tone serious but warm, eyes looking wide and hopeful.

"I-I don't know," I whispered, not wanting to say no, but I didn't know if it was right to say yes.

"Then find out, Valentina," Xavier said, kissing my cheek softly before walking out of my room.

And now I'm left with a mystery which can only be solved after I confront my insecure, overthinking and easily stressed-out self.

I had just bought a new outfit the other day which made me happy as I looked into the mirror. The baby blue pencil skirt and matching button up crop top was so adorable I twirled in excitement. I paired it with some pink nude lipstick, my classic winged eyeliner and some nude heels.