Dance With Me And I'll Prove It To You

"You're more than everything I need. You're all I ever wanted"

-Wanted, Hunter Hayes-

Valentina

I have realized happy mornings are definitely not my thing. Every time I come across one, the entire day turns out to be very eventful. 

Right now, I was practically pacing my room in anger. I brushed and changed into some jeans and a crop top with a lower neckline. And then began pacing right after that. 

How could Xavier even say something like that? 

I'm childish?! Yeah, right. 

He's a clingy, possessive, arrogant and demanding child himself. 

Who gives him the right to call me childish? 

If I wasn't aware that my knuckles will break when they collided with his gorgeously toned body, I would definitely have punched him already. 

Taking a deep breath, I walked out to see my breakfast on the table, covered with a transparent lid, and Xavier was nowhere to be seen. 

Good, the man better be afraid of me. 

I stabbed into the pancakes and it was quite hard to remain angry because they were delicious.

How can one stay angry while consuming fluffy food? 

I placed my plate in the sink and the door opened, the sound of keys being kept on the table made me stand up straighter.

"Valentina, baby, you're already up."

Now if you could actually hear his sexy, panty-melting voice, you would really be able to understand how hard it was for me to not run up to him and kiss him.

"No shit, Xavier," I said, a bit too loudly and his brows arched up, with a hint of amusement.

I dropped a spoon on the ground and bent over to pick it up, but Xavier's growl made me realize I was wearing a thong, my rear lacking shorts. My body shot up immediately and I stepped away from Xavier as he stalked towards me. 

I placed my palm on his chest and shook my head, motioning him to stay away from me. 

That, however, did not work at all.

I'm suddenly enclosed in Xavier's arms on the kitchen counter. His eyes bore deep into mine, and his possessive nature was completely evident on his expression.

"Why do you like testing me, sweetheart?"

"Blah blah blob," I say, sticking my tongue out at him. Xavier looked highly confused at my actions.

"What was that, darling?" He asked, a smirk of amusement on his face.

"I'm being childish, Xavier. It's an integral part of my personality," I cross my arms over my chest, as if stating an obvious fact.