I'll Be Your First, And Your Last

"And I don't mind if we take our time, 'cause I'm all yours, if you're all mine."

-I Don't Mind, Defeater-

Valentina

The cells deep inside my brain ached, and I groaned at the increasing headache that made me want to bury myself into the covers and sleep forever. 

What did I even do last night? 

I remember a hazy four shot glasses and the stinging sensation in my throat not bothering me as the club spun and my body swayed violently to either the music or just for no reason. My chest felt warm, comfortable and so-wait, bare? I peeled open my eyes with difficulty. 

The sight that took over me made all my senses stop working. My breasts were practically moulding into Xavier's strong pecs, his chest slowly rising up and down, his hands holding my thong-clad body close to his. 

Tears pricked my eyes, and I tried to resist them. How could he take advantage of me? I was wasted, and he didn't even try to hold back on me? 

I slipped out of his hold, and wrapped the blanket around me, unable to slip into clothes or a dress before I grab some Advil and a glass of water. I opened the medicine cupboard before downing two Advil tablets for the splitting headache I was having. 

As the headache died down to the dull ache it was when I woke up, I collapsed onto the bed, softly sobbing at what happened yesterday. I should never have gotten that drunk, never have let Xavier do whatever he did. My sniffling made him stir in his sleep, and he rubbed his eyes, waking up with a smile, which disappeared swiftly when he saw me crying.

"Babygirl? What's wrong?" He asked, his arms reaching out to me, but I jumped up from the bed and stood near the far end of the wall.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" He looked worried, and I continued to cry, but feeling the deep anger boiling inside of me.

"How could you, Xavier?" I asked in a harsh tone, and he looked at me in confusion.

"How could I what?" He asked, the confusion deepening on his expression.

"I understand I was drunk; I did not have a specific amount of control on my actions, but you were completely sober," I explained, but Xavier still seemed to be super confused.

"How could you force yourself on me while I was clearly drunk? I woke up beside you, wearing almost nothing," I said, clutching the blanket close and backing away from him.

Xavier's face contorted as he tried to process what I just said, and the moment he did, his expression went from confused to extremely angry. Why is he angry? He stood up abruptly and looked menacing.

"What. The fuck. Did you just say?" He asked, his tone dangerously low, almost a growl.

"You heard me." I stood my ground and stayed put when Xavier advanced towards me.