I'm Committed To The Double V

"And darling I will, be loving you till we're seventy."

-Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran-

Valentina

We spent the night eating pizza yesterday, and I have never seen Xavier so ecstatic. He laughed his heart out when I got some ranch on my nose, and he picked me up, letting me snuggle into his lap while he stroked my hair. I was falling asleep comfortably, and I could hear him saying thank you after every kiss he placed on my head before I drifted off to sleep.

Just like yesterday, I woke up tucked into Xavier's arms, but it was easier to get out of his hold this time. I went to my washroom to freshen up and put on some shorts with a white crop tank. Xavier wasn't awake yet, and I really wanted to make some breakfast for us today. I carefully closed his door and made the batter for some waffles. I set it into the waffle maker and cut up some fruits, placing the tray of fruits on the table. The hot waffles cooled down when I placed them on a plate for both Xavier and me. 

I placed some syrup and toppings on the table as well, and then I was about to knock on Xavier's door, but it swung open while my fist was mid-air.

"Princess, I thought you didn't want to punch me anymore," Xavier smiled, and may I mention he was shirtless? 

I have seen him shirtless before, yes, definitely. But it somehow makes me blush and takes my breath away every time. The picture of me kissing his stunning abs while he lets out a sexy groan floods into my mind and I smile back at him, pulling him along to the table.

"I made breakfast," I chirped, and he chuckled, his head dipping down to leave a soft kiss on my lips which made me dizzy for a second.

"Thank you, love," he said, his sexy morning voice was something I'd never get used to. I swear, even when we're seventy and Xavier talks to me like that in the morning, my old and wise heart will swoon as much as it can. 

Will we really be together till we're seventy?

Xavier pulled out my chair for me like the true gentleman he is, and I sat down, as he took his seat right beside me.

"Babygirl, what do you want to do today?"

"We have to drop into work for a while I guess to schedule meetings."

"Nope. That's all sorted. What else do you want to do, sweetheart?"

"Maybe go through some of the paperwork for next week."

"Darling, anything except work?"

"Xavier, I'm your secretary. I should be thinking of work."

"You're my girlfriend now too, love." Xavier winked at me and I blushed but quickly composed myself.

"No I'm not." Cue the destruction of his winky smirk.

"You're not?"

"Nope."