You Look Like My Breakfast

*Author's Note: Thank you for showing my story so much love in the last few days. 1.4k reads has motivated me immensely, and I'm so happy ya'll enjoy reading what I write. Please keep loving this story like you've done, because it means so much to me. 

This chapter is dedicated to @Fizzadulous206, because she's immensely sweet and a writer with great storylines. Check out 'The Locker-Room Incident' written by her and edited by me. She's suffering from a bit of a writer's block since her story reads have been constant and she's low on motivation. Show her story some love if you can, guys! 

With all that said, here's a new chapter. Happy Reading loves <3

"You're the only thing I wanna touch. Never knew that it could mean so much."

-Love Me Like You Do, Ellie Goulding-

Valentina

Decisions can be defined as events your reasoning evaluates to provide you an answer as to what you should choose. There can be two basic categories of decisions, good and bad. Good decisions involve running away from an abusive life and starting a new one with a bucket load of courage. Bad decisions involve letting your boss spank your ass, taking your shorts off so he can keep his hands on aforementioned ass, and waking up beside his shirtless chest wanting to lick his abs.

Valentina Fontaine is the Queen of bad decisions.

I tried to get Xavier's arm off of me, and I succeeded, but his palm squeezed my butt cheek hard, pulling me back into him.

"Xavier, we'll be late for work," I whispered, and he muttered something about work before letting me go, turning and getting back under the covers. I locked the bathroom door behind me, brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower. The strawberry scented shampoo I use made me smile like an insane person in the shower. 

Stepping out in a towel, I notice my door closed and Xavier gone. I changed into a black pencil skirt and a black blouse, blow drying my hair to let it naturally fall to my waist before doing my makeup, a red lip seeming perfect today.

Xavier and I exited our rooms at the same time, and he looked good enough to eat in his suit, hair styled back today. I frowned as he smiled at me and went ahead, standing on my tip toes and messing up his hair.

"That's so much better," I said, and he surprises me by pulling me in for a kiss, his mouth moulding perfectly with mine.

"You look like my breakfast. Fuck you look like something I could eat all day and never get enough," he winked at my ferociously blushing face and we stepped out, locking my door.