Chapter 42

Brees POV ( 7 months later )

She was beautiful

Her nose

Her eyes

Her lips

She was absolutely perfect

As i felt her little heartbeat and listened to her breath i felt nothing but pure happiness.

As the nurse walked in the birth certificate i handed her to Kian and gently took it from her brought the pen to the line.

Everything was slowly becoming more and more real as i slowly wrote the words, "Mikalya Marie Lawley" , i slowly stopped and took a deep breath before adding the word "Rivera."

As i handed it back to her Brent walked back through the door.

We still hadn't had a very complete conversation after the events that happened "that night" but he still is the father of my child so i believed that he had every right to be here.

I can agree that this probably looked really weird and to admit kind of whoreish the fact that i had to write two last names and there are two guys in my labor and delivery room.

But the fact is that these two guys have been here with me through everything and personally i don't give a fuck about what people think of me because I'm happy and that's all that matters.

I've already talked to kian about it and were going to let Brent have Mikayla on the weekends after she turns at least 6 months but within those months he can come and see her whenever he wants to.

i personally thought that this would be the best because while sees so little i just didn't want her to contently be going back and forth.

As Kian passed Mikayla back to me i heard noises coming from the other side of the door.

"guys do you think shes awake"

"how am i suppose to know do you think i can see through the door"

"guys be quite if she is were going to wake her up"

"should we even go in"

"yeah what if she doesn't want visitors"

"shh"

"guys lets just go in"

"can we even all go in there at the same time"

"guys I'm pretty sure we can all go in"

"who made you the king of hospital rules"

"IMO just gong to go in"

and with that the door opened and in came JC, Conner, Sam, Trevor, Cameron, Nash, Matt, Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Hayes, Jack G, and Jack J.

And no to mention each one of them had either balloons, chocolate, or teddy bears.

So yeah the room was kinda full.

But despite everything i knew one thing for sure.

Everything is perfect.