Chapter 34

Bree's POV

When I woke up I looked around and realized that all of the guys were still asleep, but the sliding glass door that goes into the kitchen was open so I knew that the girls must be in the kitchen. I kissed Brent's forehead and got up. The cool morning air made goose bumps on my legs so I grabbed a blanket off the ground and headed inside. The girls were in the living room playing just dance on the WII and there was doughnuts on the coffee table.

"Morning baby bump," Channel said keeping her eyes on the screen and dancing like retard.

"Get your doughnut before the guys come in," Becka said walking into the kitchen.

I took the last doughnut out of the box and sat on the couch to watch Channel, Gina, and Mariah dance around the living room to Classic by MKTO. about ten minutes later Brent walked into the living room and sat next to me on the couch.

"Morning," Brent said kissing me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders," and good morning to you to little Brooklyn," he said kissing my stomach. I started laughing and he looked at me with a confused face.

"I don't even think she can hear you," I said still laughing.

"Oh ya, hey Brooklyn, kick if you can hear me," Brent said putting his face really close to my stomach. Suddenly I felt a small kick and Brent started laughing like crazy.

"Ohhhhhh I told you she could hear me," Brent said looking at me all serious.

"Ok whatever you want to believe," I said getting up and going into the kitchen.

"So Mariah, what time are we going dress shopping," I asked her taking a apple juice out of the fridge.

"I have an appointment at a bridle shop in an hour so you better go get ready," she said putting some sass at the end.

"Ok ill be ready in 45 minutes," I said and then headed up stairs.

I searched trough my closet and then picket out a not pink muscle tank and some white shorts. I quickly put them on and then headed into the bathroom to do my hair. I took out my curling iron and makeup then sat and looked at myself for a little in the mirror. I looked at my stomach and smiled. I thought that maybe the baby wasn't growing normally or something because of how small my stomach was but she said that because of my size and weight I would probably only put on a max of 10 pounds. I quickly curled my hair and applied my usual makeup of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, pressed powder foundation, and lipstick. I applied one last coat of baby pink glitter lip gloss before slipping on my pink vans and heading downstairs. By now all the guys were up and they were all sitting in the kitchen eating like usual. Soon the rest if the girls were ready so I gave Brent a kiss goodbye and we all headed out the door and into Mariah's SUV. Usually she drives her dodge but she took this one because it was the only one that could fit all 8 of us. it took about 10 minutes to get there from my house and when we did I was amazed. There was the most beautiful dresses I had ever seen. The walls were lined with thousands of dresses and I knew we would be hear for a while. A lady probably in her mid twentys came up tous and smiled.

"Hi, welcome to Dasiys Darling Dresses, im Kassy do you guys have an appointment today," she said sweetly.

"Yes we do, Its under Mariah Nova," Mariah said.

"Ok here you are, you will be with Natalie in section 6," she said looking at her clipboard then pointing to the section. we thanked her and walked over to the section and sat in the three white couch's that were nicely placed in the small section. Soon a lady who looked oddly familar came over to us.

"hi, Im Natalie and im going to be like your wedding dress god today," she said smiling and we all laughed a liitle.

"So who's the bride," she said still smiling, and Mariah raised her hand," and who do you have with you,", she said motioning to the rest of us."

"My bridesmaids," Mariah said and Natalie looked at all of us till her eyes landed on me.

"Oh my god Bree," Natalie said as her eyes lit up. suddenly something clicked and I knew who she was. It was my nurse for the cancer hospital.

"Natalie," I said standing up and giving her a hug.

"you look so good," she said smiling at me," and oh my god are you pregnant?" I nodded and she smiled.

"Are you still with Brent," she said and I smiled and nodded finding it very sweet that she remembered.

"5 years now," I said and smiled as I showed her my ring.

"Aw babe im so happy for you," she said hugging me again," But today is about you," she said smiling at Mariah.

"Ok so lets go look at some dresses." Mariah went with Natalie and the rest of us sat and the couches and waited. She came out in dress after dress but we all agreed that none of them were "the one". After 3 hours and about 30 dresses she came out in the most gorgeous dress I had ever seen. it had a sweetheart neckline and beading around the top. It cinched at the waist and poofed out at the bottom. It was absolutely perfect, and you could see with the look in her eye that she loved it.

"So are you saying yes to the dress," I said quoting one of my favorite TV shows.

"Im saying yes to the dress," Mariah said and we all laughed. Mariah went and changed and the we all met at the check out. Mariah paid for the dress and the she put in in the back of the car and we all got in. we started driving and Becka turned on the radio from the backseat. "22" by Taylor Swift came on and we all started scream singing the song. we all started laughing. as the song ended I heard the ear splitting sound of a car horn and turned my head just in time to see a truck slam right into us.