Chapter 3

Brent's POV

I was sitting in my room playing xbox when I heard my mom call me from downstairs. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"What," I asked my mom leaning against the door.

"A couple and their daughter just moved in next door and I want you to go over and introduce yourself and invite them over for dinner." She said to me.

"Why can't you go or Brice or Lexi."

"We'll, one I don't want Lexi over there until I know the people two Brice isn't home and three I'm cooking dinner so get your lazy butt over there," she told me.

"Ugh fine," i said as I walked out the door. As I walked over to the house I wandered what there daughter was like. She was probably around Lexis age but you never know. I made my way up the stairs and knocked on the the door. I heard a girl in side tell her mom she would get it. Then she opened the door. Standing in front of me was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had long wavy ombré hair that went to the middle of her back and perfect hazel eyes. We look at each other for what seemed like forever before I said.

"Hi, I'm Brent."

And with that she shut the door in my face.

Bree's POV

I didn't know what else to do other than slam the door and sit down and cry. I heard my moms footsteps coming down the hallway followed by her asking who was at the door. When she saw me she ran over and put an arm around me.

"What's wrong sweetie," she asked. Then someone knocked on the door again. I ran up to my room and laid on my bed. I heard the door open and heard a boys voice.

"Hi I'm Brent Rivera, and I live next door," he said.

"Nice to meet you Brent I'm Mrs.Phillips," my mom said.

"My mom wanted me to invite you over for dinner tonight," he said.

Oh my god Brent Rivera just invited us to dinner at his house. I don't know I can look at him I might start crying again and I wouldn't want to see me like that.

"Sure, we'll be over in a little bit," my mom said.

"Ok I'll tell my mom, nice meeting you Mrs.Phillips. And with that the door shut. My mom walked up to my room and told that a boy named Brent who looked around my age invited us over for dinner so I should start to get ready and she left. I though about not going but finally decided to get ready. I wore a baby pink hoodie that said, "pick your head up princess your tiaras falling," on the front and super skinny blue jeans with uggs. I went in the bathroom and curled my hair and did my makeup. I was just finished when my mom called my and said it was time to go.

"Where's dad," I asked when I got into the kitchen.

"He had to fill out some papers for his job, he'll be back by the time we get back," she said with a smile.

"Ok," I responded.

"Let's go," she said. I grabbed my phone off the counted and walked out the door with my mom. We walked next door and knocked on the door. A girl who looked around 12 answered it.

"Hi, I'm Lexi you guys must be our new neighbors, come in," she said in a sweet tone. I think I've seen her in some of Brent's vines and YouTube episodes. We walked into the kitchen where Brent's mom looked like she was finishing cooking dinner.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, I'm Mrs. Rivera," she said wiping her hand on her apron and shaking ours.

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Phillips and this is my daughter Bree," my mom said.

"Hi," I said with a small wave.

"Bree, Do you want to come up to me room with me while my mom finishes dinner," Lexi asked.

"Sure," I said and she lead me up the stairs.we walked into a pretty room with purple and white walls and white carpet with letters that said Lexi on the door. We sat down on the carpet and started talking.

"So, how old are you," Lexi asked.

"15 almost 16," I said.

"Oh cool your the same age as my brother Brent. I'm 12 by the way."

"Um do you have any siblings," she asked next.

"I had a little brother named Jake," I said with tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have ask," she said hugging me sweetly.

"Oh no it's not your fault," I said gathering my self back together. We heard her mom call us from down stairs so we walked out the door and walking out of a room at the same time was Brent.

"Hey it's nice to see you again," he said, "I'm Brent by the way."

I felt the tears staring to come on and I ran back into Lexis room. I told my self I wouldn't let him see me cry but I guess that's over with. I sat down on the ground in front of Lexis bed and cried. I heard the door open and felt someone sit down next to me and put there arm around my shoulder."

"What's wrong," Brent asked. I looked up into his eyes and said.

"I know do don't know who I am, but Brent you saved my life," I said.