Chapter 26

Bree's POV

I gave Hope one last hug before she made her way out the door. I headed upstairs to fix my makeup. I grabbed a black beanie, then grabbed my penny board and headed to the beach. When I got there I immediately spotted Kian sitting in the sand about 10 yards away. I walked over there and sat next to him.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"Hey," he said back side hugging me.

"What did you want to talk to me about," he said letting go. I took a deep breath and slowly removed my beanie.

"No your kidding me right this is some joke," he said turning him self some was sitting in front of me. I shook my head gently and messed with my fingers. Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my shoulders.

"I'm going to be there for you through this ok but your going to beat this ok your strong and brave and I know that this isn't going to take you," he said lifting up my chin. I saw a tear roll down his cheek before he pulled me back into him. I headed onto the back of his shirt and quietly cried into his shoulder. Soon Kian stood up and headed over close to the water. I watched as he wrote something in the sand then stood up and came back over to me. He stuck out his hand. I grabbed it and slowly stood up and read what he wrote.

"My Best Friend is a Cancer Fighter"

I started to get teary eyed and and up at him. He smiled then set his phone against a log before running with me to the water edge. I heard the camera click right before I felt the water rush up against my ankles.

I walked into Brent's front door and headed up to his room. He was laying on his bed in his phone.

"Hey," I said laying next to him.

"Hey beautiful," he said kissing my cheek before turning his attention back to my phone.

"How much do you love me," I said turning so I was facing him.

"More than anything," he said turning towards me.

"More than Taco Bell," I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, even more than Taco Bell," he said kissing my nose.

"Would you die for me," I said out of no where. I felt him stiffen a little.

"We'll yes I would die for you, if I could take this cancer for you I would but I'm going to do everything I can to help you get through this because I love you," he said looking me directly in the eye which showed me that he meant it.

"I love you to," I said pecking his lips.

"Hey do you think that maybe we could film that video that I wanted to do," I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine but in really not that good of a singer," he said standing up and heading over to his desktop get his camera.

"Yes you are you should see that," I said standing up.

"I'll be right back," I said. Brent nodded and I headed down the hall to Brice's room. I stuck my head in and saw him sitting on his bed on his phone.

"Brice could I borrow your guitar," I said.

"Ya sure here you go," he said handing his guitar to me.

"Thanks," I said taking it at heading back to Brent's room. He already had everything set up so u sat in a chair and he started the video.

"Hey what's up guys it's Brent and this week video I'm going to be doing something totally different from my usual videos, so as you can see I'm joined here with my beautiful girlfriend Bree and we are actually going to be singing a song together, so as some of you may know, Bree Bree here was recently diagnosed with cancer and I just thought that if I was going to be singing emetic her that we would sing a song that's very special to us, it called "All of Me" by John Legend and I hope you like it," he said and I began strumming my guitar and started to sing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind"

I sang occasionally looking at Brent. Then we both started to sing together.

"Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh"

Then brent took over.

"How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind"

I felt his eyes on me then whole time but I knew that if I looked up I would start crying so I kept my eyes in my guitar. I took a deep breath then we both started to sing again.

"Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh"

I kept playing the guitar and I started to sing the bridge.

"Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard" I stopped playing my guitar as we went into the ending chorus.

"Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh"

As we finished the song I looked over at Brent and he smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder as he closed the video.

"We'll that's it for this week guys but I will see you guys next week, all of me and Bree's social media links will be down there and I just want to remind you guys that we can beat cancer one step at a time," he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead then ended the video.