Chapter 15

Hey guys what's that huh do you hear that huh it sounds kinda like a quadruple update

🚨whoop whoop red alert red alert🚨

Lol ok so here's the update

Brent's POV

I woke up with my arms around Bree's waist and her head in the crook of my neck. I could her quiet soft little snores escaping her mouth. I looked at her and even in her sleep she looked absolutely perfect. She had a piece of hair loose and so I gently tucked it behind her ear, kissed her forehead, and got into the shower. When I got out Bree was still asleep. We'll we did stay out pretty late last night but I do wake up pretty early to. I headed downstairs and made myself some cereal. Right before I took a bite Bree came downstairs.

"Morning beautiful," I said with a smile. She just smiled at me and came over and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Wow I could get used to waking up like that from now on," I said while Bree grabbed a bowl out of the dishwasher.

"Your so stupid," she said while pouring milk into her cereal. We sat and talked out things we could do today. We finally decided on going to a movie. Bree headed over to her house to get ready and I got dressed and laid on my bed. I stared looking through my notifications on Instagram. Most were comments on the picture on me and Bree there was a lot of hate and a lot of love but on comment really caught my eye.

@superkian13 promise me that you will treat my little sister with all of the love and respect she deserves. She is a very strong and beautiful girl and I would want anyone hurting her. If you ever want my number just ask Bree and plus I'm totally fine with you dating her we already talked.

I was really happy that Kian said that I knew how much him and Bree cared about each other and knowing that Kian is okay with us dating makes everything ten times better. Suddenly the door bell rang and when I went outside Bree was standing on my porch looking as gorgeous as ever. I grabbed my house key off the table, and Bree hand and headed towards the movie theater. Me and Bree talked about everything about us from our favorite color to our favorite type of chesse. So everything. We finally made it to the movie theater and bought our tickets. We were watching a movie called "Endless Love." I let Bree choose it and plus the previews looked kinda good. When the movie was over we walked down the street and I decided to bring her some place very special to me. It was a little pizza place that I used to go to all the time with my mom. We walked into the restaurant and I was immediately greeted by the amazing smell of freshly made pizza. I walked up to the counter and I ordered my usual, a regular pepperoni with 4 cheese stuffed crust. When the pizza came I watched Bree to see what she thought of it. I was relived when I saw her facial expression. We sat there for 2 hours and are and talked. By that time it was around 10 and we decided to head home. I convinced Bree to spend another night and we headed over to my house. We decided to watch a movie we were about 25 minutes in when someone knocked at the door. "What the hell" I thought to my self. But when I opened the door I got the biggest shock of my life.