Chapter 40

Hey baes it's Marissa and yes me's is back (Hallelujah Praise The Lord) and I just wanted to say that your guys comments brought me to tears, I love you guys so much and the fact that you guys support me enough to leave like page long comments about just how much you support me makes me so happy. And when I read your guys comments I actually smiled which shocked even me because it was an actual genuine smile and that's something I haven't had for a while and I just want to thank you guys for that. But so in other news WHOS READY FOR CHAPTER 40!!!!!

******************************************

Bree's POV

It felt like my whole world was doing and everything was going in slow motion.

Before I could even grasp what was happening I heard the front door slam. Asy back slowly slid down the cold white wall tears staring streaming down my face. I felt so hollow inside. So...

Alone

The stinging of my cheek was no where near close to the deep aching pain in my heart. As the sobs continued to rack my body so many thoughts were going through my mind. And as my mind finally started to process what just happened my sadness was diminished and replaced with complete utter rage.

My best friend.

My savior.

My fiancé.

The father of my child.

And the love if my life...

Just accused me of cheating on him...

I quickly stood up and walked over to the bathroom. As I looked at my reflection my anger intensified as I looked at bright red mark on the right side of my face. I turned on the faucet and splashed water on my face. As I looked up I ran my fingers through my hair and let my eyes set on my reflection again. And as I gripped my hair tighter almost to the point where I was going to rip it out, I did something that even I didn't know I was capable of doing. I raised my right arm and smashed my fist through the bathroom mirror. I instantly regretted is As the glass rained down around me and pain shot up through my fist. I grabbed my hand and walked out into the bedroom. I pulled a bag out of the closet and starting putting clothes in it. After about ten minutes a made my way downstairs and grabbed an empty envelope off of the kitchen along with a piece of paper and a pencil. And as soon as I grabbed the pencil I started writing.

Brent,
So as you can already tell by the time your reading this I will be gone and out off your life. As you can see along with this note is my engagement ring which I won't need anymore, and an ultrasound picture. In that picture is a little baby girl. The one that I am currently pregnant with. And no the baby isn't my secret lovers she's yours and this is the reason why I've been sneaking around a lot. I wanted to keep it a secret and then tell you on your birthday but instead your finding out this way because I won't be here for your birthday. And I just want to tell you right now.
I WANT YOU NO WERE NEAR THIS BABY.
This baby is mine and I want you to be no part if her life. You fucked up Brent.
And now you lost the both of us.
-Bree

As I finished the note I got out my wallet and carefully slipped out Brents copy of the ultrasound picture. Then I quickly slid off my beautiful 4 carat diamond engagement ring and put them both in the envelope with the note. As I sealed it and walked out the door I got in my car and drove to the only place I felt safe right now.

Kian's.

******************************************

Brent's POV

As I drove down the freeway the tears would not stop pouring out of my eyes. As I slammed my hands against the steering wheel the radio suddenly clicked on. And as Bree CD started to play the song that came on explained exactly how I felt right now.....