Chapter 7

Loooooooooong chapter this time

Bree's POV

I was in my room finishing up my makeup when there was a knock at the door. I flattened out my teal flowy crop top. Put on my infinity necklace that went with my white booty shorts and headed downstairs. Brent was standing at the door with a white shirt on and teal kaki shorts. Wow what a coincidence.
"Hey look we match," he said with a smile. I slipped on my white vans and headed out the door.
"You look beautiful,"he said while you were walking down the street.
"You look nice to," I said back. Suddenly I felt his hand grabbed mine. I tensed up a little but quickly relaxed. We walked and said jokes and laughed the whole way to the boardwalk. As soon as we got there we got our wristbands and my eyes set on the double shot.
"Can we go the double shot please Brent," I said with puppy dog eyes.
"Of course," he said with a smile. We ran over showed the guy our wristbands and got on. He held my hand as the ride counted down.

"3, 2, 1 DOUBLE SHOT," the voice yelled. The music started and it shot 400 feet in the air. We screamed as it shot up again. It slowly came down and we went to go see our picture. Me and Brent were holding hands, my hair was flying, my eyes were squeezed shut and I was screaming. Brent was doing the same thing except his hair was all I his hat. It was the cutest picture ever.
"Can get to copy's of number 4," I asked. I pulled out my money but Brent put his down first.
"Thanks," I said sweetly smiling at him. He grabbed my hand again and we continued walking and going on rides. We had almost gone to everyone when 2 girls maybe a little younger than me came up to us. The first one was super blonde and her face was caked in makeup. She wore SUPER short short shorts and a tank top that exposed almost her whole boobs. I mean they looked like they were going to pop out. The second one was actually really pretty. She had straight brown hair and light make up on. She wore blue and white ripped jeans with a flowery crop top. I had no idea why these two girls would be friends.
"Omg your Brent River!!!! Can we get a picture." The blonde one asked.
"Sure," he said trying to be nice but was obviously annoyed, " oh and it's Rivera by the way."
The brown haired girl took the picture then went to go take hers. L
"What are you doing," the blonde girl said.
"Going to take a picture will you do it for me," she asked politely to the blonde girl.
"Ew no I don't want pictures of you on my phone," she said and with that she walked away we all stood there shocked.
"Here I'll take it for you," I said to the girl.
"Thank you," she choked out trying to hold back the tears. I took the picture then had the girl put in her number.
"My names y/n,"she said handing me my phone back. I told her my name and told her I would send her the picture then she walked away. I couldn't believe that girl would treat y/n like that I sighed and finished riding the rides with Brent and started to walk home hand in hand. At the boardwalk I got a giant teddy bear that Brent won for me at the ball pitch game, and 5 pictures from different Rollie coasters we went on. As we reached my teach me house Brent walked up the steps with me and we stood on the porch.
"Thank you so much Brent, I had such a fine night," I said with a smile.
"Your welcome, I had fun to," he said back.
"We'll, I'll see you tomorrow," I said and went to open the door.
Suddenly I heard Brent again," wait Bree, I forgot something," he said.I went to ask him what but before I could ask his lips met mine.

Hey guys so I need 2 people to be the girls they met at the boardwalk. Comment your name and the girl and I will pick 2. Thanks