Chapter 39

Sorry my phone broke and I just got it back today but here's the double update!!!

************************************

Bree's POV (3 weeks later)

As the blaring sound of my alarm clock screeched in my ear the now familiar feeling in my stomach sent me racing to the bathroom. As I washed my hands I remembered that Brent's birthday is in only three days and luckily I have and ultrasound today and I am PRAYING that they will tell me the sex. I looked at the clock and hurried out of the bathroom to be able to be out of the house in an hour. I pulled a pair of mint green shorts out of the closet and slipped them on. I was already starting to show so I quickly grabbed one of Kian's shirts to put on,because it was loose and I really don't want to ruin the surprise. I put on my makeup and did my hair as fast as I could and surprisingly it wasn't half bad. I went down stairs and wrote:
Went to get starbucks and run to the bank. Be back in a couple hours. I love you. - Bree
On a piece of paper before heading out the door.
*************************************

Brent's POV

As I came downstairs I immediately notice the usual note from Bree on the table. I picked it up, read it and quickly threw it away. This has been happening all the time. I wake up and she's gone. This past couple weeks this has been happening a lot and she's been so distant. At first I just thought she was busy but then it became more constant. And the worst part is that the other day she left a note on the table. It said that she was at Hopes and would be back in an hour. After an hour went by I started to get worried. So I decided to call Hope and when I asked her if Bree was still the she said she hadn't seen her in two days. So now I dont know what she's doing and where she is anymore.
And im starting to get nervous about our relationship.
I walked over to the counter and picked up my phone. I scrolled through my contacts and clicked the name of the only person I wanted to talk to know.
Matthew Espinosa.
It rang once before he picked up and his always happy voice filled my ear.
"Hey bud what's up"
"Uh can you come over like ASAP"
"Yeah I'll be there in five"
And with that we hung up. Out of all the guys me and Matt are definitely the closest. I don't know what it is but we just get each other. And when ever I have a problem no matter what he's always there for me. Soon the door opened and Matt walked into the kitchen.
"Hey, what's wrong," he said grabbing a beer out of the fridge and sitting on a bar stool.
I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair.
"I think Bree's cheating on me," I said quietly.
"WHAT!," he said choking on his drink.
"Yeah, I mean she never home she's been leaving note on the counter and lying about where she is and she been so distant," I said with my head in my hands.
"Are you sure man Bree really doesn't seem like she would do something like that," Matt said with a calm serious voice.
"I think so but I mean she's my whole life. I love her more than anything and It kills me to know she might be with another guy," I said with tears brimming in my eyes.
"We'll if you know that she really is cheating on you, no matter how much you love her, I think mabey you should let her go."

*************************************

Bree's POV

"We'll Ms. Davis, it's a girl," the doctor said smiling. She handed me a picture and showing me how she could tell.
A smile instantly spread across my face. I was going to be able to get my little girl back. She talked some more before she let me go home. As I drove home I couldn't figure out how I was going to contain my excitement for two days. I quickly regained myself as I pulled into the driveway. I grabbed our Starbucks that I picked up on the way home and headed inside. As I walked into the house I set everything on the counter in the kitchen and noticed Brent wasn't there.
"Brent?," I called through the kitchen.
I headed upstairs and saw him sitting on the bed.
"Oh hey there you are," I said walking into the room and walking over to him.
"Brent?," I said as he didn't look up the first time.
"How could you," he said with no emotion in his voice.
"What are you talking about," I asked confused.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about," he said standing up. He looked at me with dark eyes and to be honest for the first time in my life I was afraid of someone that I loved.
"No I-," I said but he quickly cut me off.
"SHUT UP," he yelled and I was immediately taken back by the amount of anger in his voice.
"I loved you Bree, I loved you so fucking much and you do this to me. You fucking cheat on me. We have been together for 7 years Bree, 7 long fucking years. And to be honest these 7 years have been the best and worst years of life. I've done so much for you Bree. I've done so much and this is what you do to repay me.
Rip my heart out.
Bree I bought this house for us. I stayed by your side everyday you were sick. Every god damn fucking day. I never left your side. I almost had a child with you. I proposed to you. And most of all I loved you. And this is what you do to show me you care. THIS IS WHAT YOU DO. You go out every morning and leave me. Your notes were bullshit Bree but you just kept on lying to me. But I saw through your lies Bree. But the amount of pain you have brought on to me shows me how much you really care about me. And now you don't even have the decency to come home in your own shirt. Oh is this your little lover boys shirt. The one who's done so much for you. Did he stay by your side day and night when you were dying huh did he. Is he the one who pulled the gun away from you when you were trying to kill yourself huh. You know what know I wish I would have just let you pull that trigger. Because you wanna know what you are now,
A worthless bitch," he spat and then in that moment he did something I thought he would never do.

He slapped me.

"Were done Bree, were so fucking done!" And with that,

He left.