Chapter 36

Bree's POV

My eyes slowly opened and I looked at the room I was in. The walls were white almost everything was white. Where was I. Then I started to hear a fainting beeping in my ear. When I turned my head I saw a heart monitor and then I notice a small bandaid in my arm. Probably where an IV was.
"Oh ok I'm in the hospital," I thought to myself as the memories slowly came back.

The dress

The girls

The car crash

It all came back and suddenly a doctor walked in the door.
"Hello Ms. Davis I'm happy to see your awake, I'm Dr. Barlis, do you know where you are," he said slowly, and I nodded my head.
"Do you know how you got here," the doctor said again very slowly.
"Yeah the car crash," I said my voice weak.
"Yes, now-" I cut him off.
"Wait what about the baby is the baby ok please I need to know if my baby is ok," the doctor looked at me with sympathy in his eyes.
"The impact came on your side of the car and with all the pressure that was put on the fetus it unfortunately did not survive," he said his voice full of sorrow .
Suddenly everything came crashing down.
My baby was gone.
It felt like everything was going in slow motion.
My heart shatter.
My baby
My baby
My baby
Things kept going over and over in my head.
My baby was gone
Suddenly the door opened an Brent walked in.
That's when I broke and I just started sobbing. I felt two arms wrap around me and I was pulled into Brent's chest.
"Our baby," I said quietly between sobs.
"I know," said with a weak voice an you could tell he had been crying. I just kept sobbing in my shoulder. One moment I had a baby the next I didn't. I just couldn't believe my baby was gone. Everything was still going in slow motion. I just didn't know what to feel. Suddenly the doctor walked back in.
"I just wanted to inform you that Bree only has a very small concision and when ever you want to leave you can," the doctor said and Brent nodded at him and the doctor left.
"Do you want to leave now," Brent softly whispered in my ear and I nodded my head. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He set his hands on my thighs and we walked out of the room. I quietly cried in his shoulder as we walked down the hallway.

Brent's POV

I opened to door to walk out of the emergency room. All if the guys were still in the waiting room and Cameron looked up at. Me mouthed the words "the baby" and I just softly shook my head and kept walking. I walked out the door and outside to the parking lot. Strangely it was softly raining, it was line the whole world was feeling my pain. I took out my phone and quickly text my mom to please pick us up from the hospital. About 5 minutes later my mom pulled into the parking lot. I got into the back seat still holding onto Bree. We drove in silence with the only sound the small quiet cries of Bree. Soon we pulled up to me an Bree's house and we got out. I looked at my mom and she just looked at me with a pain and sympathy filled face. I just looked away and walked up the steps not loosening my grip on Bree. I walked up stairs and set Bree down on the bed. I pulled my shirt over my head and then laid down next her. After about an hour her crying stopped and when I looked down at her she was asleep. I slowly moved my arms from around Bree and walked into the kitchen. Sitting on the counter was a box. On top of it was a card, that said to Brent and Bree. I opened it up and inside it said "you love you guys your second family xoxo" when I opened the box inside was a smaller box. In there was a ceramic white heart that engraved on the front was "Sweet Angel Brooklyn Marie Rivera" on the bottom a note was taped that said "this heart contains the precious ashes of an angel gone to soon" my filled with water when I realized that in my hands my baby........