Chapter 6

Bree's POV

I woke up the next morning and went to go sit up when and intense pain shot up my arm bringing back memories from last night. I got up and walked to the bathroom, stripped, and hopped in the shower, the hot water stinging my wrist a little. I washed my hair and body then got out. I dried my hair an threw it up in a hot bun with a black sparkly bow and got dressed. I chose a flows flower print crop top and white ripped jeans. I put on my pale pink vans and went into the bathroom the do my makeup. I applied foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush and pale pink lipstick then grabbed my phone of of my night stand and made my way downstairs. I made my self a bowl of cereal and checked the time. 8:12 am flashed on my screen, I usually get up pretty early. I washed and put away my dishes then sat down to watch some TV. I was in the middle of my 5th episode of spongebob when my phone flashed.

1 new message from: Brent❤️want to come over in 10?

Came up on my screen. I quickly replied yes and want up stairs to fix my makeup and tell my mom I was leaving. I made my out the door at exactly 11 and headed over to Brent's. I knocked on the door and a boy mabey 3 years older than me answered the door.
"Hey, I'm Brice," he said with a smile.
"I'm Bree," I said smiling back," I'm here to see Brent. He lent me in and I headed upstairs. I walked into Brent's room to she a shirtless Brent laying on his bed watching TV.
"Hey," I said with a little wave.
"Hey," he said back patting the stop next to him on the bed. I came over and laid down next to him. Him putting his arm around my shoulder.
"So how'd you sleep," he asked.
"Good," I lied.
"Why are you lying to me," he said. What how did he now I was lying.
"I can tell by your voice," he said oops, I guess I let that slip out.
"Let me see your wrists," he said in a sad and calm voice. I lifted up my sleeves and showed him the new marks.
"Why," he asked with clear sadness in his voice. I didn't responded.
" Bree," he said. "Why," he asked again this time a little more demanding. Not mean but demanding.
"I was getting a bunch of hate on the picture of us you posted," I said quietly.
"I'm so sorry Bree, I didn't think people would hate on you," he said sadly.
"It's ok," I responded. And with that we laid back down. We watched 3 episodes of Ridiculousness before he finally said something again.
"You wanna go down to the bored walk tonight with me?," he asked smiling.
"I would love that," I said.
"K I have to do some stuff but I'll see you at 6 ok," he said standing up. I just said ok then stood up gave him a hug and left. I could already tell that this is going to be I fun night.