Chapter 29

(Btw all of the boys are three years older than right now and the some of them have girlfriends....)

Matts Bae-Becka:both19
Cams Fiancé-Mariah:both22
Nash's Bae-Katrina:both20
Hayes Bae-Brianna (Bri):both16
Jack G's Bae-Ashley:both 20
Carters Bae-Gina:both20
Shawn's Bae-Cat:both18
Taylor's Bae-Charlotte:both20

Bree's POV

I sat in the cold hard plastic chair and tapped my foot on the linoleum of the hospital floor. All the boys and their girlfriends were sitting in the small waiting room all just as nervous as I was. Katrina had her arms wrapped around Becka as she sobbed into her shoulder. I pulled my knees up to my chest and placed my head on Brent's shoulder. I wiped away a couple more tears before pulling my phone out of my pocket. #prayformatt and #staystrongmatt were currently trending on twitter and another pang of guilt hit my chest as I scrolled through the tweets. I checked the time before putting my phone back in my pocket. 4:32, we've been here for 3 hours already, and they haven't told us anything. Almost instantly the emergency room door opened.
"The family of Matthew Espinosa,"the nurse said.
We all stood up and she took a step back. She chuckled just a little then turned serious again. She walked into the waiting room and took a seat across from us.
"So you friend is in very critical condition. He broke his right arm in 6 places, broke his left ankle in 3 places, he has a cracked skull and a fractured vertebra. His vertebra is what we arm most concerned about. He his still unconscious and when or if he wakes up.." Becka quickly stood up and cut her off,"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF HE WAKES UP," she yelled while still crying.
"Ma'am, please calm down but because of his injuries and the time he has been unconscious there is a chance he could have slipped into a coma," she said calmly. Becka just stood up and went straight into the emergency room.
"Ma'am you can't go in there," the nurse said chasing after her.
All if us just sat there shocked about what we had just heard.

Becka's POV

I walked into Matts room and could believe what a saw. The love of my life was laying completely still in the hospital bed. Dozens on wires and tubes were connected to him and a brethren g machine covered most of his face. I felt a tear drop and I quickly wiped it away an grabbed a chair from the corner. Taking his unbroken hand in mine I took a deep breath.
"Matt, I know you can hear me and I need you to be ok your strong I know you and I need you. You everything to me and I wouldn't be able to live with out you. You are my life and my breath. Your my world. Your my happiness. Your my smile and my tears. Your my voice. Your my laughter. Your everything and without you I'm nothing. I need you for me to be....we'll me. You make me a better person. I've never loved anyone more than you and I know I never will if I lose you. Matt I need you to come back. Matt we've been together for 4 years, 4 four fucking years Matt. I just so you know these last 4 years have been the best years of my life. And they've been that way because I've spent them with you. Matt I want to spend more years like that. I want to get married and I want to have kids but I want to do that with you. Matt if you can hear me just please please come back," I said and I rested my head on out hands and cried.

That's

When

I

Felt

His

Hand

Move