goodbye, and thank you

hey guys, honestly don't know if anyones still reading this or anyone even gives a shit anymore, but if anyones still here just thought that i would say that i don't think i will be continuing this story. when i first started it i was so shocked at happy but how many people actually read it. i was completely invested on this book and every second i was thinking about nothing but where to take it next. but slowly my interest started fading, i was still in love with it i just didn't want to update. soon i was doing nothing but apologizing and promising updates that never seemed to come. i was finding myself forget details of my own book and not knowing what the fuck i was going to write. every time i updated i would find myself having to read back just to figure out what was even going on and because of the immaturity of my writing i found myself laughing and embarrassed that i could ever even have posted it. but for some reason i just didn't want to give up on the book, i had four years of my life invested in it and i just didn't want to let it go. but now i've realized i've reached the end, and i need to let it go. i just want to thank you all so much for all the love and support you gave me through out the duration of this book. if anyone feels as though they could continue it feel free to dm me and i'll give me my account. once again thank you so much for everything.                                            - Marissa (#1 writer of Brent Rivera fan fiction)
😂😏😘

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 30, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

You Saved Me (Brent Rivera)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें