Chapter 10

Heyyy guys I'm going to update right after this update I just can't sleep because IM GOIN TO MAGCON TOMORROW I'm just super excited and I can't sleep so ya here you go.

Brent's POV

I can't believe she wouldn't tell me. She lead me on then broke my heart. How long did she think she could do this till I found out. I can't believe she would have a boyfriend and not tell me. I thought she liked me like actually liked me. Not like the rest of the girls that use me for my fame like genuinely liked me. But no I only liked her she probably didn't even like me. Heck I'll say it I didn't think I could happen this fast but I loved her and she only loved this "Kiki" guy. First she hides it from me then when I tell I found out she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about. That is fucked up on so many levels. The girl that stole heart faster than any one broke it even faster. I laid in my bed and stared at my ceiling so many thoughts running through my head. I just couldn't believe she would do this to me. My phone buzzed again and I finally decided just to look at how many texts I've gotten.

58 new texts from: Bree❤️

Came up on the screen I didn't even look at them I just locked my screen and continued to stare at my cealing. I liked over at my chair and noticed a jacket. Bree's jacket she must have left it here the night we went to the boardwalk. I gathered all of the courage I had in my body and stood up and grabbed the jacket off the chair. I walked out of my room and downstairs then out the front door. The air was cold an all I had on was a tank top and shorts. I finally made my way over to Bree's and knocked on the door. It was only 8 so I doubt they would be asleep I don't even think Mr. Davis was home yet. Mrs. Davis answered the door with a slight smile.
"Hi Brent, it's nice seeing you here," she said.
"You to, is Bree home," I asked.
"Yep, she upstairs first door on the right," she said smiling.
"Thanks," I said shouting the door and waking upstairs. As I neared the door I heard Bree talking to someone on the phone.
I'll be over in a few", I heard her say.
"Love you to Kiki," she said and then she hung up the phone. Suddenly the door opened and Bree came out her cheeks red and puffy.
"I came over to drop off you jacket but I can tell that you already have plans with your Prince Charming so I'll just leave," I said putting her jacket in her hands and turning around.
"No you are going to stand right there and listen to what I have to say," she said in an angry tone catching me off guard. I turned around and looked at her bloodshot eyes and nodded for her to talk.
"My so called "Prince Charming" is my best friend Kian ok not my boyfriend I thought you liked me and I liked you to, I really liked you, but now I see that you are just a jerk and you judge people before you even get to know them, now I'm going over to my so called "boyfriends"house and when I get back I don't want to see your face in this house it ever again don't come over here ever again Brent Rivera, you here me, EVER," she said then made her way downstairs and out the door.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO!