Chapter 33

Heyyyy guys sorry I've wrote this chapter 6 times and every time my phone times out and it doesn't save and I just get really frustrated and I do t want to update I actually started crying the fourth time but now I'm going to make sure it saves so here you go.....

Bree's POV
(1 week later)

The nursery is finally finished and it looks absolutely perfect. Two of the walls are baby pink and two of the walls are white. There's pictures in the walls and little wall stickers. There's also these pictures that me and Brent took this week and they look really nice. A guy that does professional pregnancy pictures took them in this little field of daises and they look perfect. I was looking around the room when two arms wrapped around my waist.
"We do good," Brent said smiling.
"Yep," I said softly.
"I still can't believe were having a baby," Brent said moving his thumb on my stomach.
"We'll you better stand believing it because in two months your going to be a dad," I sat patting his hands and walking out leaving him in the room.
I walked down stairs and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and was 10 minutes into an episode of DC Cupcakes when I heard feet running down the stairs.
"Bree Bree Bree Bree Bree," Brent said running into the living room.
"Oh my god what," I said laughing.
"Brooklyn," he said taking my hands in his.
"Wait who's Brooklyn," I said confused.
"The baby, Brooklyn Marie," Brent said smiling.
"Wait you want to name the baby Brooklyn Marie," I said still shocked that he just ran down here and said a random name.
"Ya," he said cheesein.
"I don't know I want to think about this a little."
"Come on Bree," he said doing the puppy dog eyes.
"You know what........ I like it," I said smiling at him.
"So her names Brooklyn," he said standing up. I nodded my head and he started doing some wired happy dance around the room. He's going to have a child when he still acts like a child. Wow. I finished watching my show and then walked into the kitchen.
"Hey do you think mabey the guys could come over for lunch," Brent said getting a water out of the fridge.
"Ya sure you wanna go get some pizzas," I said smirking at him.
"Ughhhh fine," he said taking his keys off the table.
"I'll be back in a little bit, love you," he said giving me a kiss then walking out door. I called all the guys and invited them over then got out soda, chips, watermelon, ice cream, cookies and because I knew they were going to stay later I look out the stuff for s'mores. Even though we have a home theater I brought out the blow up projector screen and the projector so we could watch some movies when it got dark. By the time I got everything set up Brent was back and the guys, and their girlfriends, would be here in about 10 minutes. I laid the last plater of cookies on the table when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door everyone was there. Everyone went in the backyard and all the guys jumped into the pool. Me and the girls got the chairs and lad them back so that we could tan.
"So do have a name yet," Mariah asked lifting up her sunglasses and looking at me.
"Ya actually we just figured it out today, were going to name her Brooklyn Marie Rivera," I said and she squealed.
"Wow it's hard to believe that your 22 sometimes you know that," I said laughing at her.
"I know, I can't believe I'm so old already," she said laughing.
"So have you and Cameron started planning for the wedding yet," I asked when we calmed down.
"Actually yeah and I want to know if you want to come wedding dress shopping with me tomarrow," she said smiling.
"Of course," I said and we went back to tanning. About an hour later all the guys got out and we all ate. Knowing these guys I made sure to by extra pizza, and just as I expected by the the time we were done Taylor had pepperoni in his hair, Nash had pizza sauce smeared across his face Matt has Parmesan cheese covering his shorts and and Cameron was screaming because he got peppers in his eyes. We were all laughing so hard that I thought we were going to die from heart attacks. Soon it was getting dark and we started setting up the movie. I blew up the screen and the plugged my laptop into the projector. After all of the blankets were laid out I pressed play and Anchorman 2 started playing on the screen. I laid down next to Brent and he wrapped his arms around me. I put my head into the crook of his neck and he pulled me into his chest.
"I love you," he said looking done at me.
"I love you to," I said kissing him and then putting my focus back in the movie.