Chapter 38

OH MY GOD GUYS I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME I DONT KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO REPAY YOU BUT I AM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND YOU GUYS SUPPORT ME SO MUCH AND I LET YOU DOWN IM SO SORRY IM GOING TO UPDATE RIGHT NOW THEN TWICE TOMORROW BECAUSE ITS ALREADY 12:00 AND IM TIRED BUT AGAIN I AM SO AORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BUT PLEASE KEEP READING PLEASE IM SO SORRY.

*************************************

Bree's POV (1 week later)

I woke up to the immediate churning of my stomach. I quickly jumped up and ran the the bathroom to empty my stomach. As I rested the side of my head on the toilet seat a smile spread across my face. Ok so I know what your thinking.
Bitch you just threw up why are you smiling!!
I'm smiling because this could mean IM PREGNANT.....or it could mean I'm sick?
Uhhh I'm just going to stuck with the pregnant thing.
After I got all cleaned up I thought of something.
Brent's birthday is in two weeks and I had the most amazing idea.
I would hide me pregnancy from him then on his birthday bring out a little cake the has "I'm Pregnant" written on it. Then has the actual cake part be either pink or blue so when he cuts it he'll find out. I smile spread across my face and I thought more and more about my plan. But first I needed to find out wether or not I was even pregnant or not. I quietly went back into the bedroom and walked over to the closet. I quickly pulled out my pink Juicy Couture jacket, a pair of black leggings, and my brown uggs. I put everything on and threw my hair into a quick messy bun. I walked downstairs grabbed an apple, a pen and a piece of paper. I wrote a note and ate my apple before grabbing my purse and heading out the door. As I got into the car and looked at my phone I quietly chuckled to my self realizing it was only 4 in the morning. I pulled out if the driveway and listen to the radio as I made my way to the store.
"WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDEEEEE, DONT YOU KNOW IM HUMAN TOOOO, WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDEEEEE, IM GUNNA MARRY HER ANYWAY"
I sang before pulling into the empty CVS parking lot. I grabbed a cart and made my way inside quickly heading straight to the pharmacy. After looking for about 5 minutes I grabbed the first pregnancy test I saw. I also grabbed some milk eggs cookies Nutella you know the essentials needed to survive before heading to the check out. I put everything on the counter and went to pull out my wallet. When I looked back up I saw the teenage girl cashier and was immediately petrified. As soon as she looked at me I knew she knew who I was.
"OH MY GOD YOUR BREE DAVIS," she squealed in her high pitched voice.
"Yeah that's me," I nervously chuckled knowing what was sitting on the counter in front of me.
"Oh..... My..... God," she slowly said.
"Are you pregnant?" She said in her high pitched voice again.
"Mabey okay mabey," I said nervously.
"Oh my god does Brent know yet?" She said wide-eyed.
"No and your not going to go and say anything on twitter or instagram right," I said seriously.
She quickly shook her head no. Just to make just I pulled the secret weapon out of my bag.
DUN DUN DUN
lol jkjkjkjk
I pulled 4 tickets and 4 backstage passes to Magcon out of my purse and handed them to her.
"Here just to make sure nothing slips out," I said smiling.
She gasped and stared at the tickets in my hand before she broke down and started crying. Over the years I have been with these boys I learned just how big of a impact the make on these young girls lives. Just there smile has helped so many girls suffering with depression self harm, and suicidal thoughts and actions. They have changed so many lives and I walk 10 feet taller knowing that everyday I get to be with these men that in my eyes are superheroes, and angels in disguise. After talking to the girl for about ten minutes I grabbed my bags and exited the store. But not before giving her my number and taking a picture. As I drove back to the house I started to get super excited. When I pulled in the driveway I basically sprinted inside and to the upstairs bathroom. I slowly took the pregnancy test out of the box and took a long deep breath. I quickly took it and set it on the bathroom counter. I slowly paced back and forth across the cold bathroom tiles waiting to find out the result. After a couple minutes I slowly saw a symbol show up on the test. I picked it up and looked at the result in front of me.

***Positive***