Chapter 21

Brent's POV

I woke up with a sleeping Bree on top of me. I smiled at her and grabbed my phone. As soon as I turned it on my and saw the lock screen I smiled as the memories from last night came back. I looked over at Bree and she was still wearing the jacket I had bought her. When we came home she said she was to tired to change so she just laid on the bed and she actually fell asleep in like 10 minutes. After going on twitter, taking random stalker pics of sleeping Bree and posting them on in instagram, and playing about 100 rounds of stupid flappy bird I felt Bree move. I looked at her and soon her eyes opened and she looked up at me.

"Morning beautiful," I said as she rubbed her eyes with her tiny little hands.

"Morning," she said kissing me. She really was the best kisser. Hers are sweet and small but their love filled at the same time. Just like her sweet small and full of love. Her phone buzzed and she picked it up of the night stand.

"Ughhhhh," she said after looking at her phone.

"What," I said with a small smirk.

"My parents are coming home today which means I have to go back to my house and I guess there already over halfway here," she said slightly frowning.

"Uhh Bree, did you forget that we live next door to each other, we'll see each other every day," I said smiling at her.

"I know it'll just be.........different," she said resting her head on my chest. I slowly ran my fingers threw her hair knowing what she meant by different. The first 2 or 3 nights she slept here she didn't really sleep and kinda slept in a ball so I asked her what was wrong and she told me that when she was little like around 11 some guy broke into her house in the middle of the night and actually tied her up and stole her laptop and all of her jewelry. Because of that she couldn't sleep so when she slept with me I made she that she felt save and protected and soon she started to sleep and she told me that she feels safe when she's around me and Shen I'm holding her. And trust me I'm not going to let anything or anyone hurt her. Soon Bree got to shower. Mage pulled a pair if my sweatpants I gave her out of her bag and headed into the shower. Ten minutes later she came out wearing the same jacket, the sweatpants and her hair was up in a messy bun.

"You look adorable you know that right," I said as she put on perfume and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Girl please I look ratchet," she said walking over to the bed.

"Then I totally don't know the meaning of ratchet then," I said standing up. As soon as I started to walk towards the door Bree came over and jumped on my back. We walked downstairs where my mom was already making breakfast. We are thanked my mom and sat in the couch to watch bad grandpa. It was right in the middle of the beauty pageant part when Bree's phone rang.

"Hello-ok-ok I'll be there in a like 10 minutes," Bree said before hanging up her phone.

"My parents are home," Bree said smiling.

"Ok let's go try and find all your stuff," I said pulling Bree off the couch. We headed up to my room and looked around at the floor. There were clothes every where but surprisingly all of her were all neatly stacked over by her bag. She put all if her clothes in her bag and We headed out the door hand in hand. When we got to Bree's house she opened the door and her parents engulfed her in gigantic hugs. Then her dad looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"So I guessing your Brent right the neighbor and the boy my daughters dating," he said in a serious voice.

"Uh yes sir in Brent Rivera it's nice to meet you and I hoping you don't mind me dating your daughter," I said suddenly never pus because I didn't know how her dad was going to feel about her dating a boy she had only know for 3 days.

"We'll," he said still sounding very serious," I'm just messing with you kid I don't mind you dating my daughter as long as you treat her right," he said now lightly laughing.

"Of course," I said felling all of my nerves disappear. After a while Bree decided to show me around her house which was huge by the way. Soon we were sitting on her bedroom floor and talking about the randomness things and before we knew it it was 9:30. We walked downstairs and I said goodbye to her parents. We stood by the door and said our goodbyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow k," she said pecking my lips.

"Of course," I said as she gave me another kiss this one I put my arms around her waist and deepened it. She put her arms around my neck and a little after she pulled away.

"I love you Brent," she said.

"I love you to," I said before opening the door and shouting it behind me.

Bree's POV

I walked into the kitchen where my mom was cleaning off the counter.

"You really do love that boy huh," she said as I sat on the bag stool.

"Ya I do," I said back with a smile.

3 weeks later (still Bree's POV)

Today is me and Brent's one month anniversary and were going to the boardwalk just like we did on our first "date". Also Monday was my first day if school here and I was really nervous but I decided to push the thought out of my head as I smoothed out my red crop top and slipped on my red vans. I tucked my phone in the back pocket straightened out my brackets bidding my wrists grabbed my red and white SnapBack off the counter along with Brent's present and headed out the door. Brent was already walking over when I made my way down the steps. I looked at him and shook my head.

"I think there's something wrong with us," I said looking at his outfit. A red tanktop, brown kaki shorts, and the exact same SnapBack and vans. He just smirked at me and took my hand in his. After about a ten minute walk we made it the very familiar boardwalk got our bracelets and went on just about every ride. After a couple hours we went out to the woods where Brent first asked my out and I started to tear up as I saw the clearing in the trees. It was set up exactly like our first date. Everything was perfect. We ate and laughed and talked about everything before giving each other our presents. Mine was small but I thought that it was the perfect thing to give him. It was the picture from the double shot on our first date. It was framed and I had it engraved on the bottom and it said Brent and Bree Forever and Always. He gave me a sweet kiss before handing me mine. It was about double the size of mine and I gasped when I opened it. It was a picture frame and in the bottom it said "Brent and Bree Forever and Always then It was the picture from our first date on one fifth of the frame and under that picture it said "First Date" then the second one was from when we went to Disney land and under that one it said "1 week anniversary" then in the the bottom left one it was a picture of when we went to the beach and it said "2 week anniversary" then the bottom right corner was the picture from when we went to this summer fair and there was this really pretty patch of purple flowers and under that one it said "3 week anniversary" then the middle one blank but it had a little box in the hole. I pulled out the box and opened it and inside was a beautiful bracelet that said Brent and Bree Forever and Always engraved in the front and under it was the date Brent asked me out. Also in the box was a note that said "the middle is for our picture from tonight."

I smile up at Brent gave him a huge hug a peck in the lips and we went to go take the picture we posed exactly like in the other ones and my lips touched his just in time for us to here a click.