Jealousy

Kenzie Pov

I woke up in Johnny's arms. We are just friends but we are always flirty and touchy which each other and I think I grew feeling for him. Like who wouldn't he is a beach boy with those dirty blonde hair I can play with for years and that fun personality that can make anyone smile no matter what. I felt a wet kiss planted on my cheek. I rub my cheek. "JOHNNY?!" He chuckles and starts running. I chase him. He goes near the pool I push him in. "MACKENZIE?!!!" I laugh and I was about to leave but I got yanked into his arms. A blonde with pink streaks in her hair came to us. 

"Babe remember what I said being touchy with her." She scrunches her nose. I roll my eyes and go to my room and get ready. I take shower and curl my hair and wear and white cropped tank top and jeans I put on lip gloss. Ivy my puppy comes to my lap. I stroke her soft fur as I look through my camera roll. I came through this picture.

 I came through this picture

It was the day we meet. He changed a lot. I bet Tammy and him her sucking each other's face I wish he was mine. I play with my fingers. A loud scream pulled me out of my thoughts. It was Johnny who pushed Tammy into the pool they seem so happy. I guess I have to face the fact he will never be mine. I sit right back on my seat. I go downstairs to see Johnny and Tammy cuddling with each other. I go outside. The second I go outside I hear screaming and yelling I think they're arguing I guess all couples do. Tammy leaves. Johnny joined me outside he looked upset. I hug him. "Are you ok?" He shakes in my head. "Tammy cheated on me." I pull him towards my chest. He kisses my neck. "I need to ask you something?" I look at him. "Will you be my girlfriend, I wanted to ask you this for years but then Tammy came along." I kiss him. "Does that answer your question?" He pushes me down and kisses me. I kiss back. He slowly nods not breaking the kiss. I whisper in his ear. " I love you." He looks at me. "I love you more." I chuckle. "Impossible." He kisses my cheek. "Everything is possible."