Cuddles

Johnny was still on his laptop. Kenzie plopped onto the couch in front of Johnny's desk. Johnny lifted his head from his laptop. "Kenz? Bubs?" He got up and flipped her body around.  Johnny pulled his face to her's.  Kenzie covered her face.  Johnny grabbed her arms and pulled it above her head and slowly kissed her. Johnny picked her up and cradled her in his arms. He kissed her forehead.

Johnny took her into the bedroom. He laid Kenzie down on the bed.  He laid down next to her and wrapped his arms around her.  Kenzie burried her head in Johnny's chest. Johnny wrapped his leg around her waist and kissed her neck. "Were you done with work?" Kenzie asked. Johnny shook his head. Kenzie rolled her eyes as she watched Johnny goofy smile spread onto his lips. She got off him. "Let's get you back to work." She chuckled. Johnny grabbed her and pulled her into his body. "No."

"Yes." She argued as she tried to get out of his grip.  He pushed her down on the bed. "You're never leaving." Kenzie bit his arm. Johnny pulled his arm closer to him to see the bit marks. She pulled him by his legs to his desk. Johnny got up. "What was that for?" He groaned. "Finish work." She simply stated. Johnny grabbed her and sat her on his lap. "You stay here." He said in a baby voice.