The red rose

The brunette stared at the bright blue sky. She was sipping on a pink drink. She felt eyes burning into her body. She turned around and saw the dirty blonde. He was about 5 feet and 8 inches. He gave her a red rose with a smile. His lemon aroma filled the air. The dirty blonde raspy voice filled the brunette ears "You look so beautiful in the sunlight" the dirty blonde stared into her golden-brown eyes "I hope you enjoy this flower." The dirty blonde slipped the red rose into her grip.

The dirty blonde started a conversation. "So how are you." She looks up. "I'm good you?" She stared into his green eyes which had a hint of brown in them sparkling from the sunlight. "I'm okay." The brunette looked at their hands which were leaning against one and another. The dirty blonde interlocked the hands as he caught her looking at their hands. A smile plasters on her face. "What school do you go to." She questioned. "West Attaway." He answered. She nods. "You?" He questioned. "Same." She said. "How come I never saw you?" She asked. He shrugs. "I don't know I guess you never looked but since the first time I lay eyes on you, I kinda fell in love with you." He admits. She smiles at him and studies him. His dirty hair was middle-parted. His chin could cut anything. His lips were so kissable. The dirty blonde chuckle when he saw the brunette deep in thought. He snapped his fingers in front of her face. She groaned. "I got to go." The dirty blonde announced. The dirty blonde was about to leave. The brunette stopped him, "what's your name?" She questioned. The dirty blonde leaned closer to her. "You don't need to know that, just know me as the boy that gave you that flower." She groaned. The dirty blonde and brunette parted away.

(*Next day*)

The duo sat together in history class. They exchange glances. Their legs were leaned against each other. One of the dirty blonde's hands was on the brunette's waist and the other was writing the notes.

(*After class*)

The brunette was the first to leave the classroom. She went to the lockers and pushed her books into the locker. Two hands grab her hips. She jumped up and pulled his hands away from her hips and pinned the hand to the locker. The dirty blonde chuckles as the brunette let go of his hand. Someone pushed the brunette into the dirty blonde arms. The dirty blonde smashed his lips onto her lips. They both pull away giggling. "We meet the other day and we already kissed." The brunette managed to say before she felt arms pick her up. Her lips contacted with the dirty blonde's lips again.