The coffee boy and tears

The brunette (Mackenzie) stared at her tv not wanting to wake up. Her eyes were stained with tears. "MACKENZIE!" was the only thing she heard. 

A knock pulled her away from her thoughts. There the cheerful dirty blonde (Lauren) who she hasn't seen for years came to sight. The dirty blonde wrapped her arms around the brunette's arms. The rest heads on each other's crook of the neck. She hasn't heard from Orlandos for a while. She did talk to Johnny before but her ex-boyfriend hated it saying she was cheating on him even though he didn't know her that well. It wouldn't be surprising if the dirty blonde (Johnny) knew a birthmark she didn't even know she had.

The cheerful dirty blonde got her ready. They linked arms and went to the coffee place.  There they saw the dirty blonde cashing up the customers. The brunette was confused why the cheerful dirty blonde went up to hug him then it clicked it was Johnny.                                                       

She hasn't seen him in a while now they had small face time calls here and there after the breakup but he always wore the hood of the hoodie she could never see him properly. The dirty blonde came up to the brunette and hugged her lifting her from her feet. She chuckled. They pull away. A girl with blonde hair her roots were blue. She winked at the dirty blonde. 

He ignored her and cleaned up. With the money, she gave him she also gave him her number. The brunette clenched her jaw with jealousy. The cheerful dirty blonde noticed and took her outside before anything happens. The cheerful dirty blonde look and her with a smile. "JENZIEEEEEE." The brunette put her finger over her mouth. 

The brunette lifted the finger. The cheerful dirty blonde stared into her golden-brown eyes. "Tell me everything." The brunette took a deep breath. "When me and Taccoda were dating I realized I have feelings for John. When Taccoda first said he loved me I forgot about it. When he cheated on me the feeling came back but I-I am still heartbroken." The cheerful dirty blonde gave her a side hug little did they know the dirty blonde heard every single word. The dirty blonde came out of the store. He turned to the two girls. "Can I speak to kenz?" The way he said the name made the brunette fall in love with him more she nods. The cheerful dirty blonde left them alone. The dirty blonde kissed her. " I know you just got off the relationship and you are probably heartbroken but will you be mine?" She nods eagerly. She hugs him and wraps her legs around his stomach. He put his arms around her waist. He whispered in her ear. "I don't like you anymore I Love you." The brunette smiled and laid her head on the crook of his neck, and that's how two best friends became lovers to soulmates.