It's Over mate

The brunette came into the locker area, her hair was messed up into a bun and she wore a red sweater with jeans, she ran to her friends trying not to be in eye contact with the dirty blonde who broke her heart. The dirty blonde was confused they decided to break up together. He felt someone bump his shoulder. It was the curly head boy. "Look I know you love her, but it's over mate let her go." The dirty blonde's heart told him not to listen to him. His brain told him to listen to him. He nodded. The curly head left him and the dirty blonde stood there. "There's something going on" He whispered.  He heard the bell rang, he didn't go to class. He grabbed the brunette and pinned the lockers. His hand brushed against her hand. She pulled away. She's was trying to hide something. He picked her up and took her to the janitor's closet.  He pinned her. He tried to hold her hand but she pulled it back. He knew she was hiding something. He pulled up her sleeves. He gasped when he saw cuts on her arms. She fixed the sleeve and tried to leave but she got pushed back. The dirty blonde realized she was crying.

He felt her face. It was cold. He knew he should walk away but he couldn't walk. He knew he would find someone but he wants her. He wants to hold her in his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and pushed her head to his chest. He nuzzled his head on the crook of her neck. He kissed her neck. She wrapped her legs around his stomach. He took her to his dorm and pushed her to the bed and kissed her cheek. Her soft glossy lips pulled his warm soft lips into a kiss. The wrong feeling the dirty blonde got, he didn't feel it anymore. He pulled her into his lap. He kissed her shoulder.  The brunette fell asleep in the dirty blonde's arms. The dirty blonde whispered in her ear. "I love you."

(*Sorry this is short but can everyone please forget the Kenzie drama please

For all the ppl that are saying age is not an excuse will it is when a little kid is being goofy with makeup and didn't know she was hurting the black community.)