The Beach House *Sassie* Pt 1

Cassie sat on her bed. Diana sitting next to her. "I kinda wish I knew that Kate and the others were fake now we're stuck with the." Cassie laid her head on her shoulder. "Now I have to see Sam,"  Cassie complained. Diana hugged Cassie. "It's going be ok." Diana comforted her. (*A/N: I kno I'm ruining the story but I so badly need a friend like this irl they all call me sensitive anyways back to the story*) Diana stood up. "Come on we have to get our suitcases and then see the others." She rolled her eyes as she yanked Cassie off the bed. Cassie picked her and Diana's suitcase and brought it outside. Only Kate and Sam were outside. Kate glared at Diana and then glanced at Cassie. "The others aren't coming, they got stuck somewhere,"  Diana whispered and Cassie. "I don't want to be here." Cassie leaned closer to Diana. "Me either."  

Kate plastered a fake smile on her face. "Diana and Sam why don't you get into the car I just want to chat with Cassie." Diana and Sam got into the car and Kate and Cassie were the only ones outside.  "So you hurt Sam once that means I want you to stay away from him and I don't care what you have to do. Just stay away from him." Kate threatened. Cassie gave her a small nod and got into the car with Kate following her. Cassie sat next to Diana while Kate sat next to Sam.

(*When they arrived*)

Everyone got out of the car. "I'm sharing a room with Cassie," Sam announced. Kate gave a quick glance at Cassie. Kate whisperer-yelled at Cassie. "Don't mess anything up, stay away from him." Cassie slowly nodded as she glared at Kate. Diana noticed what was happening and stepped between them.  "Let's call it a night, bye Sam and Cassie," Diana said and smiled at everyone. Diana yanked Kate to their room. Sam and Cassie both walked to their room.

There was 1 master bed and a couch next to it. There was a bathroom next to it. As Cassie turned to the bed. A tint of reddish-pink rose to her cheeks. "Um, I-uh-" Sam cut off her. "Are you ok Cassie?" He stared at her face. Cassie hugged her chest. "Um yeah so um there's one bed, do you want to sleep on the bed and I can sleep on the couch." Sam looked at the bed. "Um-uh well, usually girls-." Cassie cut him off. "It's fine you can sleep on the bed." Sam looked at her unsure. "How about we both sleep on the bed." He suggested. Cassie looked down. "Um-I think it would be weird since you know what happened last year." She scratched the back of her neck. Sam pushed his lips in a firm line. 

Sam looked up at Cassie's face. "Well, I don't want you to sleep on the couch, and you don't want me to sleep on the couch let's just forget what happened last year." Cassie murmured, "I don't Kate will ever let me do that." Sam turned to her. "What did you say?" Cassie shook her head. 

Sam grabbed her wrist.....

(*A/N: orlandopotatoes please come back on Wattpad I'm worried abt you*)