The mystery girl

The brunette walked into the classroom and hopping into a seat. letting her hair cover her face. She wanted to be a nobody because of an incident that happened to her at her last school. She felt a note hit her head.

She groaned quietly and picked the paper up while rubbing her head

She groaned quietly and picked the paper up while rubbing her head. She looked closely to see the paper. She saw a guy with dirty blonde hair it was middle-parted, smile was plastered on his face when he saw her looking at him. She picked up her pen and wrote back.

She threw the note at his head and mouthed payback to him and turned back to her notebook

She threw the note at his head and mouthed payback to him and turned back to her notebook. She felt a note hit her head she rolled her eyes and gave the dirty look to the dirty blonde. She stared at the note.

She rolled her eyes and threw the paper back to him

She rolled her eyes and threw the paper back to him. He looked at her confused. She gave him one last look at then focused back on her paper. The dirty blonde didn't stop. He threw the paper back to her. She got annoyed she looked at the dirty blonde and rolled her eyes at him then threw the paper in the trash bin. 

(*after class*)

She walked out hoping that the dirty blonde didn't caught up to her. But she saw a note in her locker. "Where are you going without telling me your name-Johnny Orlando (see I  gave my name now's you turn)."  She looked around confused how did he already get here before.  She wrote behind letter. "you'll never know" She put the letter back in her locker something told her that he's going go to her locker. She looked at her schdule bold print showed Gym was next she looked at who was in her class she looked annoyed when she saw the dirty blonde's name. She went to the girl changing room and changed to the girls gym uniform. She went to the gym and saw most of the girls and their shirt cropped and their pearly white nails digging in to their boyfriends arms. She felt arms wrap around her waist she turned her face to see who it is and there the dirty blonde stood towering over her with a smirk that played his lips. A ginger red head f went to the the two. She pushed the dirty blonde to one of the benches and sat on his lap while sucking his lips. She looked at them grossed out even though she was a little jealous. She tied her hair into a loose pony tail and started running two miles because the teacher said so. After everyone running their miles the dirty blonde and the ginger red head was only ones that didn't. The teacher groaned at them. The dirty blonde wanted to push her away . He glimpse at the brunette her hair was in a loose in a pony tail. Two strands of hair in the front. She was looking out in the distance. He put his arms on his knees while the ginger red head was sucking his lips. He bit her lip. She pulled away and  screetched in pain. The teacher gave him a disaproving look and did the gesture to say to do the running for the miles.  

(*After class*)

The dirty blonde wipped the sweat from his forehead. He passed her locker and looked at the letter. "you'll never know." Those words repeat in his head. He looked at her she was already was going to the libary. He chuckled and went towards her and pulled her to he Janitor closet. He whispered in her ear "you'll never know isn't your name what's your name mystery girl." He pushed her to the wall one of his hands was  on the back side of her head, and one holding her waist. She stared at his green eyes which has a hint of brown. "Why do you need to know?" He raised his eye brows. "Why can't I know." She pouted and looked at him defeated. "You really want to know don't know? It's Mackenzie but don't you dare call me that call me kenzie."  A smirk played his lips. " I like Mack Z better."  He picked her up and gently kissed her. She kissed back wrapping her legs around his stomach. That's how the dirty blonde found her name out and fell in love with her.