Locker

The short brunette grabbed her books as she exited the classroom. She saw the tall dirty blonde standing at her locker. She walked to him. "Hey." She said as she tried to open her locker. Johnny grabbed her arm and turned her around. "let's skip class today." She smiled. "You have a math test." Johnny rested his head on her shoulder. "so?" He challenged her. She rolled her eyes. "Fine let's go, but we're going to Starbucks I want a pink drink. " She licked her lips.  He chuckled and grabbed her backpack  and picked her up. He exited the school. "put me downnnnnn." she whined. "No." He simply said. He opened the car door and put her inside with her bag. He went to the front seat. He put his seat belt on and checked to make sure Kenzie had her seat belt on. He drove to the Starbucks drive thru.  

(*After they got their Starbucks*)

Johnny drove to his house. When they arrived he parked in front of  the garage. Kenzie removed her seat belt. Johnny wrapped his arm Kenzie picking her up in arm, and he picked the drinks up in his other arm. He went inside. He set Kenzie down on the couch and set the drinks down at the kitchen counter. Johnny plopped next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He kissed her forehead. He pulled her into him. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He whispered in her ear.

She shook her head a burried her head into his chest. "Good night." She joked. He smiled as he watched her eyes close. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. He tied her soft brown hair into a pony tail.  He placed his head on her head. He closed his eyes.