What's the hell is Love?

third-person Pov (Lol it has been working for me)

The brunette fed up with Love. Her Boyfriend Taccoda acts like her boyfriend kiss her and tickle her and cuddle her but he goes behind her back and cheats on her. The brunette doesn't care about love anymore. Now she and her boyfriend have an open relationship. On the other hand (I know this sound Cliché) The dirty blonde always wanted the feeling to have a female figure kiss him, hold him. He always wanted to be in a relationship. But soon he got the mindset that it'll never happen even though he hopes it does happen.

 The brunette got ready in a short black dress. She put grey ankle high heels on. The brunette didn't put a make up on. She didn't want her face cakey, but she did soft curls tied up into a high pony tail. The brunette stumbles to the entrance of the bar. To see her boyfriend kissing a girl with black hair and crept of blue on her ends. She rolled her eyes at them and ordered a  ten shots hoping it would save her from this moment. The dirty blonde was the waiter. He noticed her staring at the distance. He looked at where she was looking. She looked heartbroken as she stares into the young couple. The dirty blonde passed her the shot. "Here you go, Miss." 

She looks at him with a sleepish smile took the drink. The dirty blonde swept away from her. He did feel bad for her. He wished he knew her story. The dirty blonde with to serve the girl with ginger hair with specs of brown in her roots. Before he left. He was pulled in by the brunette. Their lips meet. She pulled away about to leave. She got yanked back. She stared into his brown eyes with a hint of green in it. They leaned closer their warm soft lips touch. The ginger girl impacitently waited on them. They pulled away. The ginger girl got her drink so they could kiss peacefully. It was the day that the heartbroken boy and the heartbroken girl fell in love. The day they found out how love feels like.

(i'm so sorry it's so short I had no idea on what to write😩)