Never say never

Third PersonPov

The aggressive players ran up and down on the fields. The dirty blonde was beaming in sweat. He stared at the bleachers to the brunette his ex.  He did lose feelings for her but her appearance still bought him a smile. He couldn't stop staring at her laughing and pushing her glasses up. A football hits his head and brought him out of his thoughts. The brunette locked her eyes on the dirty blonde. They were total opposites she should've seen it coming. She's the geek while he is the football player.  She was lucky she had a chance. She got out of the bleachers with her friend Emily. They went to Kenzie's dorm to change.

 They went to Kenzie's dorm to change

The brunette pushed her glasses up and went to the library hoping not to see the dirty blonde

The brunette pushed her glasses up and went to the library hoping not to see the dirty blonde. But her luck was bad the sweaty dirty blonde came into the library to return his book. This time her luck was terrible he was shirtless. ( I am sure colleges don't allow that so don't do that in college) The brunette turned to the blonde (Emily) who was tracing the words of a book. The brunette pulled the blonde out of her seat. They exited the library before the dirty blonde could see them. The brunette flopped onto her bed. The blonde sat on the chair. The blonde complained. "Why did you take me here now I lost my spot." The brunette chuckled. "Reasons." She saw a picture of her and the dirty blonde.

" She saw a picture of her and the dirty blonde

She looked at the picture. She chuckled. "Johnny now has the middle part he sure changed." She ripped the picture. The blonde popped her head up. "Huh?!" The brunette giggled and shook her head. "Nothing." The blonde went back to read the book. The brunette plopped back on the bed. She whispered. "He will never love me again, he will never care about me again, he will never be the one holding me again."  The blonde looked at her confused. "What are you even saying over there." The brunette didn't answer and just looked out the window. The blonde knew her best friend was not okay. The blonde put her book away. she gave the brunette a side hug. "Let's go back to the library." The blonde gave the cheekily smile before continuing. "We both know books always win your heart." The brunette gave her a sleepily smile. They link arms and go to the library. The brunette and blonde separated to get their books. The blonde always loved the mystery and love stories on the other hand The brunette love magical stories and science fiction. The dirty blonde always teased her. But how he always says sorry for the smallest things made her fall more in love if it's even possible. 

The chad of the school Taccoda ran his hair with his fingertips. He always thought that the brunette had something-something. He walked up to the brunette. staring at her every movement. He walked towards her and put his arm around her. "I'll treat you like my math homework slam you on my desk and do you all night." The brunette flinched and went to find the blonde.  The chad rolled his hands. "She'll be crawling back anytime soon." The blonde and brunette went back to the dorm to change to something more comfortable.

" The blonde and brunette went back to the dorm to change to something more comfortable

The blonde stayed behind to finish her book while the brunette went for a walk, but she wasn't alone, She walked to the bleachers

The blonde stayed behind to finish her book while the brunette went for a walk, but she wasn't alone, She walked to the bleachers. There the dirty blonde was practicing. She was about to walk away but she got twirled around. The soft glossy lips touch the warm lemon lips. The dirty blonde clenched onto her waist. They pull away. The dirty blonde still had his hands on her waist. The brunette thought they were never going to kiss. He will never love her.  The brunette said it out loud by mistake. The dirty blonde smiled at her. "Never say never." She facepalmed herself "Did I say that out loud." He removed her hands and nodded. He picked her up and went inside the school to be with his new girlfriend.