total eclipse

(This won't be a Jenzie story this is gonna be a Sassie story since I HATE brat for giving them a bad ending)

The brunette walked to the school with her head lowered. Her name was called out. "Cassie, Cassie!" The brunette saw her two best friends Rhyme and Kate. TK brust to the doors of the college. 

Kate looked down and faced Cassie. "Sam is coming back." Cassie never again wanted to face him after what happened. He did forgive her but she never wanted to see him and Kate knew it. Rhyme punched Tk in the guts and went to the two girls. "Cassie you need to talk to him." Rhyme whinned. Cassie looked at her like she was crazy. "No way." Kate had a smirk playing with her lips. "How about we take baby steps, Rhyme and you will come to my house and Sam will be there." 

Cassie rolled her eyes at her. "I'm pretty sure Diana likes him." She puts her hands in the air. "I'm not going!" The two looked at her. "We'll see about it." 

The two left but Tk stayed behind. "Hey." He said grabbing her attention. She looked at him. "I know you don't want to see Sam but just take a chance on it I promise nothing bad will happen."She smiled at him. "Thank you TK and what 's going on with you and Rhyme?" She smirked at him. "You guys seem close." Tk chuckles. "Nothing for right now, but I also like Kate now." Cassie looked at him suprised then another smirk played her lips. She playfully punched his arm. "Well you better choose those  gorgoeous girls aren't there forever." She walked away. Axel's instagram poped up from her phone.

 Axel's instagram poped up from her phone

She groaned looking at the picture and went to her class. Miss Zamba smiled at the students and blabbing on about how to be a sucessful human being. Cassie's mind dozed to the kiss in the coffee shop, then the kiss before he was leaving. He was mad at her for weeks when she told the teacher.

(*Skip to after school because I'm lazy*)

Kate and Rhyme pulled her into the house. Luckily for Cassie he wasn't home yet. Rhyme was curlinng Cassie's hair while Kate was braiding Rhyme's hair. A knock stopped the girls.  The dirty blonde meets Cassie's eyes. She looked away. He looked disapointed like he wanted to stare into her eyes longer. 

She looked at her phone and turned to the two girls. "I have to go I have dance practice." Rhyme looks at her puzzled. "I thought you didn't have dance practice today." Cassie ignored the statment. She rushed down stairs about to leave. She got yanked back and Sam smashed his lips into hers. She kissed back. His finger tips drew circles on her waist. Cassie was taken back because of this action. He pulled away and whispered in her ear. "I know you didn't have dance practice." He smirked at her. Their noses were touching. He whispered in her ear again. "Cassandra Randolph will you be my girlfriend again?" She nods and kissed his lips. He pulled away and whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you when you told the teacher about where I was you were just trying to help." She chuckled, Sam pulled her lips back into the kiss.