Memories

This story is for @ElizabethLeckrone  She's an amazing internet bestie/writter

The brunette (Mackenzie) looked through old pictures of her and Orlando. Memories flooded back. Like the day they braided Johnny's hair. Or the time her and Lauren baked a cake or her first Canada winter. 

They didn't have a happy ending. There was  a fight. That seprated the two families. The cheerful dirty blonde (Lauren) for some reason hates her guts. The dirty blonde (Johnny) found out she has a crush on him and he moved on with a flick of a finger. The sad part is that they're moving here. She never  went out of her room or get out of her sweats after that. She felt that Johnny and her were meant to be.

(*Next month when the Orlandos moved to LA*)

The dirty blonde hasn't seen the brunette since middle school. He regrets moving on with someone new. But the feeling of knowing love isn't forever was killing. He hasn't heard from the Zieglers for a long time. He knew it was risky but he wanted to visit Kenzie. He threw on a yellow sweater with a pair of jeans. 

He went to the house and knocked on the door. Melissa opened the door. "Oh hi Johnny."Melissa greeted him. He gave her a side hug. "Where is Mackenzie." the dirty blonde questioned. Melissa looked upstairs. "She has been in her room since the fight." She gave the dirty blonde a sad smile and moves out the way so he could come in. 

He came in  and he went upstairs. Her room door had a bright red sign. "Don't come in." He gently knocked on the door. A quiet voice came from inside the room. "Don't come in it says it in the sign."  The dirty blonde looked down. "Kenz please open the door." The brunette looked at her locked door puzzled. "John? what are you doing here" She walked towards the door and opened the door. The dirty blonde didn't answer her question he hugged her lifting her body up. He planting a wet kiss on her cheek. 

The dirty blonde wasn't the only orlando who came to visit. Green emrald eyes peeked from the door frame. Shook took over the duos body. The brunette screamed from happness. "LOLO!!" The two girls hug. the dirty blonde took the brunette back to his arms. "Chicken little she's mine don't steal her." The two girls laugh at him. He looked at them annoyed and picked the brunette up ready to dump into the pool.