Mistakes

The brunette cried her eyes off. her ex was going to marry her best friend. She picked herself up and decided to call her best friend that she won't come to the marriage. She felt her best friend sigh from the other side of the phone. The brunette hung up the phone. She remembered her mother's words when she was younger. 'good things take time.'  She can't wait any longer, she lay in her bed with the pillow cover her eyes. Her face was pink, tears gushing out of her eyes, she was gasping for air. She should've seen it coming he lead her on. She is ashamed of how she let him treat her. 

Her phone rang. She flicked the phone to the other side of the room when she saw her ex-lover was calling. She thought to herself. Maybe it's not the time for her. She picked herself up and dressed in a black mini dress. She curled her hair and put on a small amount of makeup. She drove to the nearest bar. She saw people making out. Guys eyeing her body, sweaty teens trying to get in the club. 

She ordered herself a shot, then another shot, then another it continued until she couldn't feel her feet and she was dizzy. She fainted onto the couch. The dirty blonde was tracking her location. He arrived at the bar, he saw guys towering over her. She has fainted on the couch. He pushed the guys off her. He picked her lifeless body. He took her to his house. She woke up, she was confused about where she was. 

Then she realized she was at her ex's house. Her ex came into the room. She turned to him and got up. "I should go by-" She got yanked back into the bed. "But you're drunk." He wrapped his arms around her protective. She whispered under her breathe."I'm pretty sure you're the one drunk aren't you supposed to be sucking Emily's face." He pulled her to his lap. "Kenzie you're drunk you're staying here." He rubbed her head gently. He widens his eyes "wait let me get you cleaned up first." She pulled away from him. He took a wet towel and rubbed her makeup off gently. He gave her one of his hoodies and one of Lauren's sweatpants. She changed into it. She sat next to him. He pulled her head onto his lap. He slips his hands under the hoodie drawing circles on her waist. Before she fell asleep she heard him say. "I should've never broken up with you Kenzie or think I love Emily." He lay next to her and wrap his arms around her waist. He whispered. "I love you." She flipped her so her head was facing his chest. She carelessly kisses his lips. He kissed back.