Broken

Kenzie slipped on a white dress. She was full of smiles until she stepped into the bedroom, she shared with her boyfriend. The smile she had on her face disappeared as she watched a tall a blonde kissing her boyfriend. "John Vincent Orlando, what the hell are you doing?!" Johnny paused himself and pushed the blonde away from him. "Kenzie....oh um." Johnny stepped closer to Kenzie.

Kenzie pushed him away and started running out the house. Johnny started chasing her. Soon he was able catch Kenzie. He wrapped his arms around her body. Kenzie tried to get out of his grip but he pulled her closer each time she almost got out of his grip. He picked her up in a bridal style and took her back to their house. Johnny set her on the couch. The blonde from earlier went downstairs. 

Johnny and Kenzie looked at her. The blonde had a smirk on her face. "So Johnny we have unfinished business let's finish it." Johnny rolled his eyes. "No, and I need you to leave my house."

The blonde looked at him annoyed. "Fine! I'll leave but don't come crawling back." She left.

Johnny grabbed Kenzie by the waist and pulling her closer. Kenzie kissed him and he kissed back as he wrapped his arms around her body.