Mine Part 1

KenziePov

I watched Johnny's TikTok. Jealousy broke into my heart. He seems happy with Emily.  

third-person pov

The brunette gave her phone a weak smile. She flipped her phone away from her. Her phone started ringing. She turned her body so she wasn't facing the phone. Her door flung opened there the cheerful dirty blonde stood. The brunette screamed in joy. "Lauren!!" The cheerful dirty blonde hugged her. "John called you and you didn't answer I was wondering do you want to get coffee with me, Emi and John." The brunette didn't think about it much she just nodded a threw on a cropped tank top.

" The brunette didn't think about it much she just nodded a threw on a cropped tank top

With black Jeans. She put a jacket over it. The duo stepped outside of the house. The cheerful dirty sat next to the brunette. The blonde sat in the front seat next to the dirty blonde. The dirty blonde stared at the side-view mirror and watched the brunette.

(*When they arrived at the Coffee shop*)

The four left the car. The blonde pulled the dirty blonde out of the car. The cheerful dirty blonde grabbed the brunette's arms and pulled her to the coffee shop. The blonde and dirty blonde sat at the table with their drinks. 'wow their fast' the brunette thought. The brunette went to the table and put her jacket on her seat. The dirty blonde chocked. The blonde rushed to his side and patted his back. The brunette wanted to do something but she didn't. The cheerful dirty blonde stayed back but she told the brunette her order. 

The brunette went to order.  She stood in front of the ordering stand. A husky voice came. "Hello Miss how may I help you." The brunette studied him. He had baby blue eyes. He was fidgeting with his black hair, his forehead crinkled up. "I would like a  pumpkin latte and write on the cup Lauren Orlando. I would also like a pink strawberry refresher and write on the cup Kenzie Ziegler." The worker tapped the iPad. "That would be $20.07." The brunette nodded and paid him. "We'll be done making your drinks in 5 minutes." She got back to her table. A hand rested on her hip. She turned to see who it was. It's the dirty blonde. She turned away and ignored the feeling. The worker went to the table and served the drinks. She looked at the drink. it had her name also a number with a winky face drawn on the paper. She bit her lip and ripped the number and threw it at the trash. The dirty blonde saw everything. He hugged the brunette's waist. He made sure his cologne was on her so no one would flirt with her. The second they headed out after they finished their drinks the dirty blond wrapped his arms around the brunette and pulled her to the front seat. The blonde felt anger rise. She sat next to the cheerful dirty blonde hoping the dirty blonde would tell her to come back.