The Fight

(*A/Norlandopotatoes gave this idea and check out her books  or Ima cut your head off *)

The brunette (Kenzie) rolled her eyes. "Johnny, Lauren was right. Go apologize to her."  Her eyes glanced up at The dirty blonde. (Johnny)  His lips were pressed onto a firm line. "Is that really how you feel because I don't think you understand-" Kenzie put her finger on his lip stopping him. "I understand everything." Both of them wore annoyed facial expressions. Johnny cupped Kenzie's face pulling her closer. "You don't understand what's going on, your only saying that because girls stick together. F*** all the girls are the same. This doesn't surprise me, I thought you were different than the other girls. " Kenzie got off his grip and ran off. Johnny felt the urge to run after her. Instead, he stays put on the couch.

The director walked into the room. "Johnny, where is Kenzie you guys have to do the kiss scene." Johnny looked up at her. "Do we have to, she has a boyfriend I think Tacodaa." The director rolled her eyes. "We don't care about the dirtbag now go get Kenzie." Johnny nodded and went to look for Kenzie.  She was in the dressing room.

"Kenzie we need to go to set for the kiss scene."

 Kenzie looked up. "Why, we already kissed twice in the show, why another." She got up. 

Johnny left and went to set with Kenzie following behind. The director pushed them to the green screen. "You both got this." She gave them an encouraging smile. She stepped out of the shot.

*Acting*

Sam grabbed Cassie's arm, turning her around so her goldish brown eyes faced him. "I know you told me to not make you like me again before but I can't help it." He grabbed her waist and pulled her into the kiss. She kissed back as her arms made their way to his neck.

*Acting Over*

The director clapped her hands. "Cut! Cut! The kiss is over you guys can pull away." They pulled away. Johnny picked Kenzie up by her waist. "MackZ will you go on a date me." Kenzie giggled at him. "Yes, now let me down." Johnny put his face closer to her face.                                                              "No." He stubbornly said before leaving a wet kiss on her forehead.