Desk Mate

His eyes rested on her figure.  Her eyes looked away from the book and looked at him. "John?" That was enough to snap him out of it. She smiled at him. He quickly looked down at his book.

Kenzie looked at the clock. The period was almost over. She grabbed her bookbag and put her books and notebooks in her bookbag. The bell rang. Kenzie was about to leave but Johnny grabbed her arm. "Kenz? uh, do you um wanna hang out after school?" She nodded and smiled. "of course!" A smile plastered on his lips. "See you after school!" Johnny chuckled. "Kenz, we still have 9th period." She looked up at him. "Oh whoops! see you John." They exited the classroom.

(*Period 9*)

Kenzie sat down and started writing the notes down. Johnny came after the bell. "Mr Orlando? you're late! Hand me the tardy slip." He nodded and gave it to the teacher. He sat down at the desk next to Kenzie's. "Locker jammed?" He quickly nodded and looked back at the front.

(*After school*)

They walked out of school together. "Wanna get frozen yogurt together?" Kenzie nodded. He reached for Kenzie's hand but quickly pulled away. Kenzie noticed and grabbed his hand. "It's nice out today." He nodded. The arrived at the frozen yogurt place.

"Can I have chocolate with KitKat bar chunks and Reese's cups." Kenzie said.

"Can I have vanilla with sprinkles and chocolate sauce." Johnny said.

They both sat down. The waiter came with their yogurts. She gave them their bill. "I'll pay." Johnny says. Kenzie shook her head. "No, I'll pay." 

"Kenz-" She placed her finger on his lip. "No I won't hear it." He rolled his eyes as he watched her take out her credit card and pay for it. "Thank you!" the waiter said. Johnny placed a bit on his yogurt on Kenzie's nose. "You have something on your nose." He joked. He grabbed a napkin and whipped it off her nose. She placed some of her yogurt on his lips. "You have something on his lips. She kissed him. He kissed her back. They slowly pulled away. "Thank you for today John it means alot." He hugged her.  They both walked out of the shop. "See you later Ziegler text me when you get home." 

"You too Orlando." They went their separate ways home.