The Beach House *Sassie* Pt 2

Sam grabbed her wrist. He pulled her closer. "I'm going to bed when I wake up I should see you next to me." He pulled away and went to the bedroom. Cassie went onto her phone to message Diana.

                                                                                *Text*

Cassie: HELP MEEEEEE

Cassie: Dude where the hell are you

Cassie: Are you aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                                                                                             Diana: What the hell do you want you woke me up

Cassie: I need adviceeeee

                                                                                            Diana: What's up?

Cassie: So.. Kate told me not to go near to Sam because of last year and since there is one bed in our hotel room I told Sam to sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch but he doesn't want to sleep on the couch and now he wants me to forget what happened last year and sleep with him but we know Kate will burn me alive if I sleep with him

                                                                                            Diana: Oh that's tough

                                    Diana: I mean Sam isn't going hurt you if you sleep on the couch but we know Kate will if you sleep with him so... maybe just sleep on the couch for tonight then tomorrow night we'll switch rooms. You'll be with me and Kate will be with Sam,

Cassie: Ok ig byeeee be careful not to get murdered in your sleep  

                                                                                                        Diana: Lmao gn

                                                                     *end of Text*

Cassie tied her dark brown into a ponytail. She sat on her phone soon she fell asleep.

                                                             *In the Morning*

Cassie woke up. She felt someone towering over her. She looked up and saw Sam looking at her. "Why are you sleeping on the couch?" He asked. She stayed quiet. She got up and ignored his question.  "Cassie?" He called out her name. He grabbed her arm and pulled her closer. "Did Kate tell you to go to sleep on the couch?" 

Cassie ignored his question and tried to get out of his grip. "So Kate did make you sleep on the couch." Cassie quickly shook her head.  "No-she just told me to stay away from yo-." Cassie stopped herself when she realized what she was saying.  Sam looked at her, he let go of her arm. "I'm going be right back."

Cassie grabbed his arm stopping him. "Where are you going?"

Sam studied Cassie's hand that was hooked around his arm. "I need to talk to Kate." The second Cassie removed her hand from his arm he felt empty. 

Sam walked to his sister's room. He smelt her signature scent of coffee beans and mocha, she was folding her clothes.  "Did Cassie hurt you again?" Kate asked dropping the clothes she was folding and clenching her fist."What did you tell Cassie."  Kate eyes widdened. "Nothing!" She lied.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Really? I'm done with this. You can't control my life and push people away from me." There was a glimper in her eyes. "Well she hurt you and I can't let that happen to you again." Sam rolled his eyes and went back to his room. 

He saw Cassie packing her stuff. "What are you doing?" Cassie looked up. "Oh me and Kate are switching rooms so Kate and you will be sharing a room. Me and Diana will be sharing a room."

Sam grabbed Cassie and pulled her into his arms. "You're not going anywhere," he whispered in her ear. 

He kissed her and she slowly kissed back. Both of them smiled through the kiss.