Her

(This was inspired by a  movie I forgot the name but if you know the name please comment )

Dear John,

You have every right to be mad at me. I am so sorry that I cheated on you. I am so sorry I hurt you. There's a much prettier woman out there for you. But what happened was I went to the club because I was stressed and I needed to keep my mind off some things. I know this sounds like an excuse, but I got really drunk. Taccoda was the guy that I cheated on you with. He pulled me into a bedroom and the last thing I remember was you yelling at me. 

anyways have a good life

Mackenzie Ziegler

The brunette had tears escaping from her eyes. She put it in an envelope and mailed it to his house. The brunette knew it was time to move on and let the dirty blonde be happy. 

(*The next day*)

The dirty blonde was a mess. The only girl he loved cheated on him. He saw a letter on his porch. He opened it and read it. 

Dear John,

You have every right to be mad at me. I am so sorry that I cheated on you. I am so sorry I hurt you. There's a much prettier woman out there for you. But what happened was I went to the club because I was stressed and I needed to keep my mind off some things. I know this sounds like an excuse, but I got really drunk. Taccoda was the guy that I cheated on you with. He pulled me into a bedroom and the last thing I remember was you yelling at me.

anyways have a good life

Mackenzie Ziegler

The dirty blonde headed inside and looked for his phone. He clicked on her name and called her. "Hi?" He heard the brunette voice. "Hey. Can you meet me at the coffee shop between our house at 3 o clock?" The brunette checked the contact. "Uh-". The dirty blonde cut her off. "Great! Thanks." He hung up. The brunette changed into white a white lacey crop top and navy blue jeans. She left to go to the coffee shop. 

(*When she arrived*)

The brunette stepped into the coffee shop. One of the workers yelled from the back yelled. "Juanny, this person you were waiting for is here." The dirty blonde turned around. He was wearing a red jacket and brown jeans. "Thanks." He turned to the worker. He turned to the brunette. "Why didn't you tell me. Like this would be avoided if you told me." The brunette narrowed her eyes. "did you really forget the millions of texts and calls-just forget it we're not meant to be and we should leave it there." The brunette turned around only to get turned back around. "What do you mean by not meant to be?" the dirty blonde asked.

 The brunette looked at him confused. "Um like moving on because this relationship isn't working." The dirty blonde pulled her closer. "Do you love me?" The brunette nodded and looked down. He lifted her head. "I love you also so what's the problem?" The dirty blonde asked. "Um...what about argument and me cheating, I hurt you."  The dirty blonde shook his head. "we can get over the argument and I forgive you I know you didn't cheat on me purpose." The brunette hugged him. He hugged her back and left a kiss on her forehead. The brunette wrapped her legs around his stomach. He took her to his house.