T H I R T E E N

I was laying in my bed half awake with tears, some dried some fresh, on my face. It was hard to breathe and i knew i was having a panic attack but i didnt want wilbur to find out i was spiraling. I had tuned out the music from downstairs without realizing i had.

...20 hours in an old van...

I had tried to refocus on my breathing but it hadnt worked and i gave up to suffer but i deserved it. My tears slowed because theres no point in crying. I had no more tears. I heard the bathroom door open and Tubbo walked in humming a song, i couldnt make out what it was though. I heard him come closer to the closed door and hoped he wouldnt come in until the handle made noise. I immediately pointed his way and hoped hed figure that means to leave.

"Hey tommy can i use your shampoo im out of mine." He asked holding up my bottle of strawberry scented soap. (dont judge it smells delicious) I nodded and then he looked up seeing my finger pointing.

"Everything ok big man?" He asked turning his head slightly with concern. I shook my head no.

"Oh um ill go get Wil its ok." He said

"N-no i cant tell wi-wilbur." I choked out.

"Want me to come sit?"

"Y-yes." I said. He walked over, placing the soap at the foot of the bed, and slumped down against my headboard, pulling blankets over him. He held his arms out with a comforting smile. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head into his torso. Before i could stop myself i began sobbing. Tubbo pet my hair and rubbed my back, switching between the two every so often. It was comforting. After what felt like hours, and tubbo falling asleep, I fell asleep too.

—-

A/N

So new, and again short chapter. I DO NOT SHIP TOMMY AND TUBBO I JUST LIVE FOR WHOLESOME MOMENTS AND PLATONIC CUDDLING.

I would like to know if you guys would like me to make spotify playlists based off of the vibes from their characters? Specifically tommy and tubbo, maybe techno?

Theres a hint to a future part of this story closer to the beginning :)

Specifically pertaining to a certain song :)

The future part is literally the name of the song :)

Poggers :)

Thanks for reading! :)